Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Worse nightmare..

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar

My Worse nightmare..

Okay fellas, I have to admit that possibly my worse nightmare is close to coming true.

AN ALL HARBAUGH SUPER BOWL!

Give me some words of encouragement that this won't happen. Both those idiots are such classless bums that I can't stand them. Talk me off the ledge please!!
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

i cant believe the broncos lost....

Moore should have never let jones get behind him... Your job as a safety (when your team is winning with less then a min to go in the game) is to be the deepest guy on the field and NEVER let anyone get behind you... Unfortunately he did....

Then not only that. But he judged the ball terribly wrong, home on earth did he think it was gonna drop at the point he was at when it was almost 2 feet above his hands when he went for it... Garbage...

Then Peyton does what he does best in the playoffs and chokes in big moments. He played well that game, but anytime in the playoffs when there is a critical moment, 9 times out of 10 Peyton chokes... So getting flushed out of the pocket he throws across his body off his back foot and it gets picked...

I hate the ravens..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC607 View Post
    Then Peyton does what he does best in the playoffs and chokes in big moments. He played well that game, but anytime in the playoffs when there is a critical moment, 9 times out of 10 Peyton chokes... So getting flushed out of the pocket he throws across his body off his back foot and it gets picked...

I hate the ravens..
    You can bank on this nearly every time. And that's why he can take his regular season padded stats and shove them.

you have to tip your hat to John. I hate the ****ing guy, but he is a good coach. No matter who is injured besides Flacco, his team gets it done. I think he has made the playoffs every year now he has coached. Just saying, im not bandwagoning or anything, just calling it how I see it.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    I actually really really like and respect both of them... Id take either in a heart beat over our Omar Epps. Thats truth...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Banned
    John Harbaugh is a douche.

JIM Harbaugh can actually COACH.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    John Harbaugh is a douche.

JIM Harbaugh can actually COACH.
    agreed

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Okay fellas, I have to admit that possibly my worse nightmare is close to coming true.

AN ALL HARBAUGH SUPER BOWL!

Give me some words of encouragement that this won't happen. Both those idiots are such classless bums that I can't stand them. Talk me off the ledge please!!
    Lmao need a friend to jump with? Atleast you dont live down here fml ravens this ravens that.. know how many times my friends have asked me what time do the steelers play today? I hope ravens blow it in afc champ again all i can hope for.. who cares bout niners

My Worse nightmare..

I hate John with a passion. I like Jim though. Probably biased from being a Steelers fan, because its hard to deny the success Ravens has had under John however much it sucks to admit.

Jim on the other hand seems to get the best out of all his players, and they seem to be willing to die for him if he asked them.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Thread Information