Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Worse nightmare..

Bookmark and Share
    [QUOTE=Speeed;534202]I live just outside of Baltimore - so yes, that would be a nightmare. The headlines here are crazy - nothing but football. They have managed to put all the crime in the back pages for a few days. If a huge asteroid was hurtling towards earth with a predicted impact of tomorrow night the Ravens would still be run on the first page.

Another purple Friday...sucks for you!
    "HAIL TO PITT"

My Worse nightmare..

Not one team I was rooting for won today! I'm disgusted!

Starter
    My Mood
    Angry
    All I can say is go falcons. Either way we're gonna have to endure that douchebag brady and belicheat, or the Ravens with ray ray the killer or one of those idiot harbaughs in the bowl.
    Last edited by Clevelandsux; 01-13-2013 at 10:33 PM.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Worse nightmare..

I'm not convinced the NFC can do it this year... Maybe the niners, I don't believe the Falcons can do it..

Starter
    My Mood
    Angry
    i think the niners looked damn good last night. i think they could beat either pats or ravens.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Worse nightmare..

Ravens talking ****!

Brendon Ayanbadejo: Patriots' offense a 'gimmick'

By Gregg Rosenthal

Published: January 13, 2013 at 3:40 PM PST

Modified: January 13, 2013 at 3:44 PM PST

Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo didn't even wait for the end of the New England Patriots win on Sunday to start a little AFC Championship game back-and-forth.

Watching the game at home, the noted special teamer and gay rights defender took issue with Tom Brady 's ability to snap the ball before opponents are ready.

"Are you watching the game pats vs texans? If so you see the hurry snap offense catch em b4 they set up. It's a gimmick ," Ayanbadejo said. "Their offense is good enough to be successful with out that. ...

"You know the same organization that did spygate and cut a guy the day b4 the Super Bowl ."

That's dropping the hammer when it comes to trash talking the Patriots . At that point, it seems Ayanbadejo's timeline started filling up with angry Patriots fans. His response:

"18-1," he wrote .

And then: "In a sport that is predicated on mano y mano, 'lets hurry up n snap it ' = bitchassness," he wrote.

It's safe to say these comments will get some play during the week. Let's get our thoughts out of the way:

1. It's surprising that such a media-savvy player like Ayanbadejo doesn't realize that Twitter is essentially a press conference for players. He probably wouldn't play these things with a microphone in front of him.

2. His argument is odd. It essentially says that all no huddle offenses are cheap. In a sport where every team is trying to gain the slightest advantage, quick snapping the ball seems pretty tame.

3. That brings us to Spygate. It seems ridiculous to bring up the controversy in this context, but it's actually not that crazy. The Patriots are an organization that seeks out minor advantages in a million different creative ways. Their Oregon-influence offense is an example. Spygate was another example; it just crossed a serious line.

New England's hurry up approach comes from an organizational mindset that is not afraid to be different or push the envelope. That's part of the reason Bill Belichick and Tom Brady are headed to their seventh AFC title game in 12 years.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    My good football sense says the 49ers are going to beat the Falcons. The Falcons are clearly a fraud like the Texans. But I"m going to be pulling for the Falcons.

And I'm going to be pulling for the Patriots too. I respect Brady and Belichek for what they've done. Their legit. I trusth Flacco to be the pick throwing Flacco that we all know and love.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Worse nightmare..

The way the nfl is, Ray Lewis is going to retire with a SB win and that sucks!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Worse nightmare..

Quote Originally Posted by steelerzion View Post
    The way the nfl is, Ray Lewis is going to retire with a SB win and that sucks!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Could very well happen..

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I have faith that the Patriots will end one Harbaugh this weekend. And then it should be the 49ers and Patriots in the Super Bowl. Then I'm hoping the Patriots can stick it to the other Harbaugh.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(yeah right)
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information