Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: If Ben Roethlisberger did what Peyton Manning just did...

Bookmark and Share
    Banned
    "I probably wasn't quite as good as I wanted to be,and it probably cost us a couple scoring opportunities."

-Peyton Manning last night

Probably......

LOL

"Leader"

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC607 View Post
    Not to mention he doesn't get near enough credit from the national media for his ability to win games and stuff with the Olines he has had on average. If they had the Oline we have and were getting sacked as much as Ben

Peyton - His neck would have turned to dust by now
    Brady - Would look like **** and probably cry and pout a lot more then he does when he loses now
    Brees - Same as brady only i havent seen him pout like him.
    Rodgers - He might be able to scramble away like ben does, but with his concussion issues his brain would be scrambled eggs.

I would like to see Ben tho with Bradys line.... Bradys a good QB but nobody gives his Line credit, that dude could go take a **** come back and still have time to throw
    marsha's line gets away with holding way more than any line ive ever seen.....they simply wont call consistently against that line.....

Quote Originally Posted by teeceemadison View Post
    marsha's line gets away with holding way more than any line ive ever seen.....they simply wont call consistently against that line.....
    Its because their all white guys isnt it.... racist refs...

i think belichek has the plays and the length of a hold timed so they dont get the calls. if they let you hold for 2 seconds, then marsha is good he lets go of the ball in 3. legal holding within the refs time limit of a hold.. thats my take.....

Ive noticed that too.... But i dont understand it... Its on TV and everyone sees it yet they still get away with it...

Not to mention if you even sneeze on brady its rounging the passer. But people slam ben to the ground like its cool and nothing...

Thread Information