Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers wide receivers

Bookmark and Share
    Banned

Steelers wide receivers

Did anyone see the catch Jones just made for Green Bay? Of course many will instinctively suck off Rodgers for making a "great" pass, but anyone who doesn't have an inclination towards sucking off quarterbacks knows that that catch was all Jones. And that brings me to the Steelers. Any big time wide receivers worth taking in the first round since this team doesn't have a #1 receiver that Roethlisberger can count on?

My Mood
    Addicted
    depending on what happens in the offseason with our receivers outside of brown, I'd think we would address other positions of need first

Banned
    I wouldn't waste that first round pick on anything other than a top receiver, top tight end or a great offensive lineman.

Steelers wide receivers

We got Wallace what more do we need?? lol
    "Happy Happy Happy"

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Did anyone see the catch Jones just made for Green Bay? Of course many will instinctively suck off Rodgers for making a "great" pass, but anyone who doesn't have an inclination towards sucking off quarterbacks knows that that catch was all Jones. And that brings me to the Steelers. Any big time wide receivers worth taking in the first round since this team doesn't have a #1 receiver that Roethlisberger can count on?
    Its not a great draft for WR's but there is some talents that are intriguing were the Steelers will pick in the first round......I agree with you about the WR's.....I would love to see Ben with Green Bay's WR's........

2nd String
    I love Justin Hunter from Tennessee

or De'Andre Hopkins from Clemson

but at 17 ... hmmmmm maybe a reach

Assistant Coach
    i love sucking qb dick... rodgers is a lot better than roethlisberger.

Rodgers doesn't need a #1 WR to count on, he makes everyone on the field look like a #1 WR.

with that said, we do need to add a WR that can make plays when manned up.

i think Hopkins is going to be a stud

James Jones? He's nothing special. Neither is Jordy Nelson. Watch what Jennings does when he leaves Green Bay and doesn't have an elite QB throwing the ball.

When are Steelers fans going to realize... it's not the playcalling, it's not the Oline, it's not the WRs... Ben isn't Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. and he's NEVER going to be. He's Ben, and he does other things that make him great... but slinging the ball all over the field on timing patterns and into small windows just aint his thing.
    Alex Smith deserved to go instead of Brady.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    i love sucking qb dick... rodgers is a lot better than roethlisberger.

Rodgers doesn't need a #1 WR to count on, he makes everyone on the field look like a #1 WR.

with that said, we do need to add a WR that can make plays when manned up.

i think Hopkins is going to be a stud

James Jones? He's nothing special. Neither is Jordy Nelson. Watch what Jennings does when he leaves Green Bay and doesn't have an elite QB throwing the ball.

When are Steelers fans going to realize... it's not the playcalling, it's not the Oline, it's not the WRs... Ben isn't Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. and he's NEVER going to be. He's Ben, and he does other things that make him great... but slinging the ball all over the field on timing patterns and into small windows just aint his thing.
    Wrs can make a qb look alot better though and we dont have one that does. Boldin and smith just bail flacco out every game. We need a sure handed wr that makes tough catches...and its not wallace sorry.. keep slurpin bro lololol

Assistant Coach
    yes, QBs like Flacco need WRs who can make plays for them. Are you comparing Ben to Flacco?

QBs like Rodgers need guys who run the route properly, because the ball will be delivered in a smaller window.
    Alex Smith deserved to go instead of Brady.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    yes, QBs like Flacco need WRs who can make plays for them. Are you comparing Ben to Flacco?

QBs like Rodgers need guys who run the route properly, because the ball will be delivered in a smaller window.
    Two different types of QB's. Your right about that.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information