Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why it's time to move on from Keisel and Hampton in 2012, Polamalu and Clark 2013

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Quote Originally Posted by jdehoff83 View Post
    Beard stays, ham bone and hood gone.. keep troy and clark until they can get somebody to replace them maybe couple years
    Bingo! Keisel played his *** off this year. He earned the right to come back,whether it's
    in a starting role or backing up. Everyone loves Heyward for some reason but I just don't
    see it. If the team feels he needs more reps then put his *** in there and see what the
    Buckeye boy can do. Hood,for as big and mean as he looks plays like a pussy most of
    the time. He hasn't shown me squat. DE/DT needs to be addressed in the draft,hopefully
    within the first couple picks we have. And that dude needs to make a impact and play
    with a high motor and be relentless in his attack. No brainer that a hard hitting Safety
    is a top priority too. Troy and Clarkie will have to do for now.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    if the youth sucks, stick with the talent
    Not if the talent is super worn down and 150 years old. This is ultimately a young man's game.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

If we drafted bad and have no talent like some are saying, then we have to pay the price. Since Rooney doesn't believe in using free agency, you have to go down the drain and restock new talent. But the team's won/loss record must suffer in the meantime.

I feel we keep Keisel and Clark let Hampton go. All Kiesel and Clark has done is played at probowl levels for the last two years.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    This was a good read BRC and this is the type of speculation that keeps us fans going. As far as the high draft picks being thrown in because they were high draft picks I never follow that line of thinking. But we certainly need to see some attention being paid to certain positions.

As far as who to play and how, I like to see it this way. In the grand scheme of things, there are a mere handful of people who get paid huge amounts of money to be coaches in the most popular sport in the world. It's my guess that they probably know more about who and how to use players than most of us. Additionally, they see a million times more evidence than we do of a player's ability, drive, motivation, mechanics, footwork, concentration, focus, etc. so I'm not going to question why they play this guy over that guy, or how they play him.

That being said, Todd Haley should be bagging groceries

Ya the beard only led the team in QB hurries and was consistent all yr long. He has at least 1 good yr left in him...

If we get rid of anyone on the D-line get rid of Big Snack and let McLendon get a crack at the starting job cause in spot work he has been very solid.

And for the love of god please let this be the last chance for Ziggy Hood b4 we draft someone to replace him.

I wasn't fond of him when we drafted him and he has not shown me anything really that justifies us resigning him. I know were use to A.smith in that spot and its unfair to measure hood who has only started 1 whole season this yr, to one of the best 3-4 Defensive Ends in the history of the sport. But this kid has no motor. Something or Someone light a fire under this kids ***. No fire, No passion, Gives up on plays.

If Hood doesnt show anything nxt season Axe his *** too.

My patient has grown thin with Hood too. Hood better be a beast in camp.

And by any means necessary, Colon has to be gone. He just has to be. He's stealing money.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    My patient has grown thin with Hood too. Hood better be a beast in camp.

And by any means necessary, Colon has to be gone. He just has to be. He's stealing money.
    all hood has done is beast in camp, hes a camp hero...every year its something different

Rookie year omg he uses his hands so well, like a 10 year vet

next year wow hood is taking the rookie pouncey to school in one on one drills

next year wow look at all the weight hood dropped at OUTER LIMIT SPORTS, he has worked so hard to drop fat and add muscle and improve his explosiveness

yawwwnnnnnnnnnn

Well, the excuse of him being "young" & "potential" has gotten him this far. But "potential" only last for so long. We are going to need to depend on him in a serious way this coming season. Sink or swim time for him.

Re: Why it's time to move on from Keisel and Hampton in 2012, Polamalu and Clark 2013

Lol i remeber his vertical jump onto a stack of tires... they were like look at his explosiveness... lol then hes getting tossed around like a doll and getting no push... maybe if the opposition had an oline made of stacks of tires hell show us his explosion and jump over them....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Thread Information