Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Manti Teo sucks - Overrated

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    Look how Lacey just ran over him.
    Point made..

Lacy came thru the line untouched almost every time through giant holes going full steam. I just think Teo was not in the frame of mind to take lacy and his helmut and knock him out of the draft or the combine.. what was the point of a Teo sacrafice seeing that domination.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Point made..

Lacy came thru the line untouched almost every time through giant holes going full steam. I just think Teo was not in the frame of mind to take lacy and his helmut and knock him out of the draft or the combine.. what was the point of a Teo sacrafice seeing that domination.
    ray ray would've planted laceys *** on the ground so would've ham and lambert, harrison, farrior, timmons and all the other greats.

teo just gave half an assed effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Teo was overrated from the start. He got a chance to play against equal talent and he was exposed. What teams have he played to make such a reputation on???? Notre Dame hasn't played anyone with any real talent other then USC and Oklahoma and I've personally watched him in the last two games against USC and he's been nothing to write home to you mother about.

What teams that are good, has Teo been a difference maker against???? And...if you go and check, what Nagurski award winning Linebacker has ever been just totally eviscerated in a game like what we saw against Alabama????

Equal talent runningbacks were running through his feeble arm tackles like he was a girl and they were doing it all nite!!! Sorry but he's overrated in my book.

Again I ask, what good teams have Notre Dame played that showed how good Teo is???? Anyone can look good playing Purdue.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Point made..

Teo was getting ran through when the game was 0-0. If you go back and watch the game. And to say he wasn't motivated in an national championship game????????????? REALLY????????????????

He was dominated when the talent was equal to his. That's a big red flag in my book. And if the guy can't be motivated in a national championship game, then that's another big red flag.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Manic
    Shut up and now and leave this thread.
    god has spoken lol

My Mood
    Manic
    ray ray would've planted laceys *** on the ground so would've ham and lambert, harrison, farrior, timmons and all the other greats.

teo just gave half an assed effort.
    Farrior is far from being considered great and Ray Ray as you affectionatly call him murdered 2 people then ratted on his friendsand unfortunatly will be in the hall of fame only ham and lambert are greats when timmons and harrison are in the hof then they will be great amazing how little you know about football sometimes
    Last edited by connecticutsteel; 01-14-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Thread Information