Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Manti Teo sucks - Overrated

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    Wow whoever watched the BCS NCG last time knows that this goon is overrated and not even worth a first round selection. I was hoping we would take a look at Eddie Lacy who was viewed as a mid-round talent, that performance might've put him in the first round. I could see us taking him.
    So one bad game over writes two years of really good play by Te'o?.........I agree about Lacy but not in the first.....

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    So one bad game over writes two years of really good play by Te'o?.........I agree about Lacy but not in the first.....
    notre dame played against **** opponents and when they played against a great team, they get slaughtered like a village in civil war.

he would get ****ed by richardson, what a waste, I hope we don't draft him or I quit supporting this team, that punk is useless and it annoys me that he's even has consideration for entering the draft. what a blowdoll for sucking on the big stage, and crying like a ****ing baby afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

thats ridiculous...not liking notre dame or their scheduling is one thing but its not like he was playing against retards with AIDS for 4 years. hes a good player and was on a good team, i find it really hard to blame him for them being destroyed by bama who went about their business like they always do...saban has built a power house, it was business as usual for them. Notre dame is sitting pretty with a #2 finish and #1 recruiting class. Teo is a great prospect and he was even before this season, most of which he spent in beast mode

My Mood
    Roflol
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    this is the LB.. Anyone watch him play in any games..

Name: Khaseem Greene
    College: Rutgers Number: 20
    Height: 6-1 Weight: 234
    Position: OLB Pos2: SS
    Class/Draft Year: rSr/2013
    40 Low: 4.52 40 Time: 4.64 40 High: 4.76
    Projected Round: Stock:
    Rated number 1 out of 250 OLB's 999 / 2780 TOTAL
    Draftscout is a great site, they don't have all the underclassman in their index yet. Greene won't be rated higher then Jarvis Jones or Mingo.
    Fear da Beard

I don't always post, but when I do its on SteelerAddicts.com

Sponsered by the following:
    Cookies, Air, TP

My Mood
    Mad
    notre dame played against **** opponents and when they played against a great team, they get slaughtered like a village in civil war.

he would get ****ed by richardson, what a waste, I hope we don't draft him or I quit supporting this team, that punk is useless and it annoys me that he's even has consideration for entering the draft. what a blowdoll for sucking on the big stage, and crying like a ****ing baby afterwards.
    You're entitled to your opinion but I disagree about Te'o....I think he is going to be a damn good NFL LB.......He was terrible against Alabama but I don't think that one game erases two years of really good play..........I guess we shall see....I watched Notre Dame a ton the past two seasons....By the way I hate Notre Dame...lol but I do like Te'o and Eifert.....

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    thats ridiculous...not liking notre dame or their scheduling is one thing but its not like he was playing against retards with AIDS for 4 years. hes a good player and was on a good team, i find it really hard to blame him for them being destroyed by bama who went about their business like they always do...saban has built a power house, it was business as usual for them. Notre dame is sitting pretty with a #2 finish and #1 recruiting class. Teo is a great prospect and he was even before this season, most of which he spent in beast mode
    Alabama is just an NFL factory at this point and their so deep its sick.......I think they will win three in a row next year......

My Mood
    Pissedoff

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerCountry58 View Post
    Isn't there a river called the allegheny in Pittsburgh? How about jumping off it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Banned

You know how dumb you think the "Haley Haters" sound in that Haley thread? That's how dumb you sound in this thread.

My Mood
    Sunshine

Re: Manti Teo sucks - Overrated

I hope we don't draft him or I quit supporting this team, that punk is useless and it annoys me that he's even has consideration for entering the draft..
    Great reason for everyone to hope we draft Te'o

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Thread Information