Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dujuan harris

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I thought Will Johnson did pretty good this season as well.

I think Johnson is gonna be a heck of a FB given the right system...
    "HAIL TO PITT"

you guys are seriously upset about letting Dujuan Harris go? You do realize that the only reason for his success is the packers have the best QB in the NFL and like 6 wrs that would start on any team in the league. They use him to run in order to keep the lbs honest. He won't do much next season and he won't wind up on another team. Think about it, the same thing happened with Ryan Grant for those guys.

The fact is Mendy had the potential to do work and be a top tier rb. Dwyer also shows flashes of the bus (and that is also what Tomlin thinks). I think wasting a roster spot on a guy like Harris when we were devastated by o-line injuries is just a waste of time and money.

If you are upset about anything, it should be the fact that we don't have the cap space to go out and get a real rb that will be a free agent next season, like DeAngelo Williams or whichever RB buffalo decides to get rid of. Any one of those 3 guys would be a huge improvement for us.

And stop talking about Kuhn. He isn't good. Johnson does exactly what we need him to, block. That's it, we don't want a fb that can run, we got Dwyer to do the pounding yards.
    Here we go Steelers, here we go!

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by DRxZOIDBERG View Post
    you guys are seriously upset about letting Dujuan Harris go? You do realize that the only reason for his success is the packers have the best QB in the NFL and like 6 wrs that would start on any team in the league. They use him to run in order to keep the lbs honest. He won't do much next season and he won't wind up on another team. Think about it, the same thing happened with Ryan Grant for those guys.

The fact is Mendy had the potential to do work and be a top tier rb. Dwyer also shows flashes of the bus (and that is also what Tomlin thinks). I think wasting a roster spot on a guy like Harris when we were devastated by o-line injuries is just a waste of time and money.

If you are upset about anything, it should be the fact that we don't have the cap space to go out and get a real rb that will be a free agent next season, like DeAngelo Williams or whichever RB buffalo decides to get rid of. Any one of those 3 guys would be a huge improvement for us.

And stop talking about Kuhn. He isn't good. Johnson does exactly what we need him to, block. That's it, we don't want a fb that can run, we got Dwyer to do the pounding yards.
    Im not upset about harris i just think that he could be one of those guys that could turn into something. I mean think or arian foster the guy didnt even get drafted? My point is somebody like harris is hungry to prove his worth and hes gonna work hard unlike mendy who doesnt show up to a game because he didnt think he had to. For the record id give the ball to redman to pound for yards over dwyer thus far

Draft Pick
    Packers used a lot of no-huddle last night. Going against a tired Vikings defensive front probably had something to do with the Packers having success running it. The Steelers should take note instead of stubbornly calling RUTMs on first and second downs.

Quote Originally Posted by igor0190 View Post
    Johnson was a rookie this year wasn't he? I actually loved what I saw of him and think he will be 4 times the FB Kuhn is in a few years.
    Ditto

Will J stays and David J goes next year......agree?

Quote Originally Posted by polamalu43 View Post
    Will J stays and David J goes next year......agree?
    DJ is not on our team... he is somewhere else or a free agent.

Im more upset with Kuhn.....Kuhn is 4 times the FB Will Johnson wishes he could be...
    Remember in BA offense, there was no need for a FB

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by greg1964 View Post
    Remember in BA offense, there was no need for a FB
    Good. That offense was better than this crap.

Thread Information