Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ryan Clark's tweet about Ben Roethlisberger and Ray Lewis

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    And that's the underlying problem to all the problems on this team....Tomlin is nothing but a front office extension down to the field. He's not a real coach.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    And that's the underlying problem to all the problems on this team....Tomlin is nothing but a front office extension down to the field. He's not a real coach.
    Agreed.

Ryan Clark's tweet about Ben Roethlisberger and Ray Lewis

From Harrison calling out Goodell to Clark running his mouth on twitter to Woodley coming in overweight and the list goes on.

Lets look at all the penalties this team had this year, Tomlin is a joke, the players don't give a ****..

I guess shitting on Todd Haley and Ben Roethlisberger wasn't enough for some fans this off-season. Now we have to **** on Ryan Clark too, apparently. Anybody who really thinks that Clark is an average player is a below-average fan -- and the average fan is a goddamn moron as it is.

Seriously, get lives. You care about the players far more than they care about you. You're the people who read People. You call Roethlisberger a "drama queen" while getting bent out of shape about the most trivial **** yourselves. And if my comments offend you, then they're directed at you because you deserve it.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

2nd String
    BAM!

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    I guess shitting on Todd Haley and Ben Roethlisberger wasn't enough for some fans this off-season. Now we have to **** on Ryan Clark too, apparently. Anybody who really thinks that Clark is an average player is a below-average fan -- and the average fan is a goddamn moron as it is.

Seriously, get lives. You care about the players far more than they care about you. You're the people who read People. You call Roethlisberger a "drama queen" while getting bent out of shape about the most trivial **** yourselves. And if my comments offend you, then they're directed at you because you deserve it.

Banned

Clark had an excellent year on the field. Probbaly the best since he's been here.

But he's still a jackass off of it.

Ryan Clark's tweet about Ben Roethlisberger and Ray Lewis

Ryan Clark was an above average player before Goodell put in the new rules, after that he became and average at best player... Goodell won that battle! Kinda like the Hines Ward rule!!

Banned

Clark didn't just criticize the fan base, which would be trivial. He basically said, "fans that pay my salary, you shouldn't scrutinize a player from our rival team for supposedly getting away with murder because the star quarterback on OUR team supposedly got away with rape." If you think a defensive player throwing his own teammate under the bus in defense of Ray Lewis of all people is trivial, then you have no clue what trivial means. And telling people on a sports forum that you're a member of to get lives is actually really funny.

Banned
    Yep, that's the issue. He had no business bringing Ben into this.

Thread Information