Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Clark's tweet about Ben Roethlisberger and Ray Lewis

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    both ray and ben situations... tired of hearing about both.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Ryan Clark's tweet about Ben Roethlisberger and Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    both ray and ben situations... tired of hearing about both.
    Right! Ray stabbed someone with a knife and well um we know what Ben used to stab someone! Time to move on!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

2nd String
    We don't know for sure. Not that it matters, this is what I think . . . .

He went out with persons of questionable character, of which he was fully aware. He went to a club that has more than a normal potential for trouble. He went there to flash money, act cool, and strut a bit with his crew. Somebody ran their mouth, him and his crew took exception. So, a fight ensues. A knife comes out. Somebody was killed. I don't think Ray actually stabbed the guy, but he was involved. My bet is he was part of the physical confrontation, but was not expecting somebody to pull a knife (but should he be surprised? Duh...) and get killed.

That at least makes him an accessory to murder or manslaughter. Especially after his coverup and efforts to impede the investigation. If so, he got off lightly. That is just my guess at what happened. If that had happened at 1 pm in front of a Cracker Barrel the police would have gotten to the bottom of that in about 10 minutes. And my guess is Ray would still be doing some time.

So, that raises the questions, guilty of more than obstruction of justice or not, do potential HOF candidates get get passed over, or not even nominated, due to their past? Arrest record? Is the HOF a measure of character, career accomplishments, or both? Do "allegations" count? Even when not really investigated by the police?

I think the HOF committee needs to make some sort of statement regarding the character standards either way of candidates. That might clean things up a bit. We all know that Payton Manning boy is out of control!

Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    Ray Lewis killed a person.

No comparison, end of story.

Banned
    Well this certainly explains the Ben suspension and the fact that his 4th missed game was the Ravens in Pittsburgh.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/88...is-special-guy

Ryan Clark is free to speak his mind, but that was a dumb tweet. I thought Clark was above this stuff. Ben and Lewis are no saints, but let the fans debate that.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Ryan Clark's tweet about Ben Roethlisberger and Ray Lewis

Twitter is fn stupid!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Twitter is fn stupid!
    Sure is....this is a guy who went to the emergency after the Cleveland game! Stay cool Clatk
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    he also fails to mention Ben was only accused while Ray was actually convicted.
    So tired and old. Can u please get a clue. Yeah, ray Lewis was convicted of obstruction of justice which was done voluntarily and helped the Atlanta police department n ave face for wrongly accusing him to begin with. Ryan Clark is finally another steeler I respect because he isn't afraid to speak the truth.

Ray wasn't involved in anything other than some thugs picking a fight w members of his possee at the time. He was hiking and dumb and surrounded by friends who didnt haw his best interests in kind and he took the fall because of who he was period. There wasn't anyone else in the bathroom with that girl. Just Ben. But u go ahead and hide behind semantics and "cases being dropped." Yeah, because money and power didn't have anything to do with that.

Hypocritical and ignorant... And old...

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous Rex View Post
    So tired and old. Can u please get a clue. Yeah, ray Lewis was convicted of obstruction of justice which was done voluntarily and helped the Atlanta police department n ave face for wrongly accusing him to begin with. Ryan Clark is finally another steeler I respect because he isn't afraid to speak the truth.

Ray wasn't involved in anything other than some thugs picking a fight w members of his possee at the time. He was hiking and dumb and surrounded by friends who didnt haw his best interests in kind and he took the fall because of who he was period. There wasn't anyone else in the bathroom with that girl. Just Ben. But u go ahead and hide behind semantics and "cases being dropped." Yeah, because money and power didn't have anything to do with that.

Hypocritical and ignorant... And old...
    Oh do shut up.

At a quick opportunity, tie some rope around your neck and jump off a bridge, ****ing ratbird scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Banned
    Why did the limo driver change his story?

Why has Ray the Knife's suit still missing?

Thread Information