Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Clark's tweet about Ben Roethlisberger and Ray Lewis

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Ryan Clark's tweet about Ben Roethlisberger and Ray Lewis

People are up in arms about it for some reason. It's not like Clark has been afraid to speak his mind in the past no matter who the subject is about. We seem to forget that a lot of these players are friends off the field, and have respect for each other regardless of how much the fans hate each other.

ryan clark ‏ @ RealRClark25
    It's sad that all the Steeler fans who get upset when people speak on Ben's situation continually bring up Ray Lewis' case. # glasshouse
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 01-04-2013 at 09:23 AM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    My only gripe is that Clark fails to mention that how many Ravens fans speak of Ben and call him Rapisburger and all that dumb ****. Seriously Ryan, if you're going to call out one, at least call out both and be done with it. He honestly doesn't care though one way or the other but fans sure love to take this stuff and run with it.

He's right though

My Mood
    Sunshine
    he also fails to mention Ben was only accused while Ray was actually convicted.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

^True Story.

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    Lewis was charged but not convicted of murder he pled out to a lesser charge

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    So tired and old. Can u please get a clue. Yeah, ray Lewis was convicted of obstruction of justice which was done voluntarily and helped the Atlanta police department n ave face for wrongly accusing him to begin with. Ryan Clark is finally another steeler I respect because he isn't afraid to speak the truth.

Ray wasn't involved in anything other than some thugs picking a fight w members of his possee at the time. He was hiking and dumb and surrounded by friends who didnt haw his best interests in kind and he took the fall because of who he was period. There wasn't anyone else in the bathroom with that girl. Just Ben. But u go ahead and hide behind semantics and "cases being dropped." Yeah, because money and power didn't have anything to do with that.

Hypocritical and ignorant... And old...

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous Rex View Post
    So tired and old. Can u please get a clue. Yeah, ray Lewis was convicted of obstruction of justice which was done voluntarily and helped the Atlanta police department n ave face for wrongly accusing him to begin with. Ryan Clark is finally another steeler I respect because he isn't afraid to speak the truth.

Ray wasn't involved in anything other than some thugs picking a fight w members of his possee at the time. He was hiking and dumb and surrounded by friends who didnt haw his best interests in kind and he took the fall because of who he was period. There wasn't anyone else in the bathroom with that girl. Just Ben. But u go ahead and hide behind semantics and "cases being dropped." Yeah, because money and power didn't have anything to do with that.

Oh do shut up.

At a quick opportunity, tie some rope around your neck and jump off a bridge, ****ing ratbird scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

2nd String
    Yes he is guilty. Of at least accessory to murder. My hunch is he was involved in a fight but got more than he asked for when one of his "posse" pulled out a knife. I am sure Ray was not expecting that (he should not be surprised considering the crew he was with) and things went wrong. If he was not involved in the confrontation then guess what, he is guilty of helping murderers escaping the scene of a crime. In a limo I bet he payed for. And helping them cover things up.

I believe his charge was "Obstruction of Justice." He basically lied to the police to cover up the incident. There is more to this story than Ray is going to tell us. Maybe less than what some people believe too. I really don't care either way, I am just saying he has nothing to gain by telling us what really happened. We still don't really know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous Rex View Post

Banned
    He's a pea-brain. What pisses fans off the most is how media outlets CONTINUE, to this day, mention Ben's issues but those same outlets treat Ray Lewis like a hero.

He had no business, to defend an accused murderer ex-con like Ray Lewis, at the expense of his own uncharged teammate.

But then again, this clown was in the Ravens locker room hamming it up with Ed Reed AFTER they beat us in Pittsburgh.

Thread Information