Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Clark's tweet about Ben Roethlisberger and Ray Lewis

Bookmark and Share
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    he also fails to mention Ben was only accused while Ray was actually convicted.
    So do more than half of idiot football fans who are too stupid to know the difference between an accusation, an arrest, an indictment, and a conviction.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Why didn't Clark mention Charlie Batch then?

We know why, you just can't say why.
    Who's "you"? I'll say it. Clark, a black player, threw his white teammate under the bus in order to stick up for his black friend on a rival team. I expect nothing less from players on this team under Tomlin.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post

Who's "you"? I'll say it. Clark, a black player, threw his white teammate under the bus in order to stick up for his black friend on a rival team. I expect nothing less from players on this team under Tomlin.
    You'd probably be wise to backtrack immediately. Most places, blatant racism is cause for an immediate ban. Now, I have no idea of the type of people/mods around these parts, but **** like this getting posted without any type of action doesn't speak much for the crowd here.

2nd String
    Yes he is guilty. Of at least accessory to murder. My hunch is he was involved in a fight but got more than he asked for when one of his "posse" pulled out a knife. I am sure Ray was not expecting that (he should not be surprised considering the crew he was with) and things went wrong. If he was not involved in the confrontation then guess what, he is guilty of helping murderers escaping the scene of a crime. In a limo I bet he payed for. And helping them cover things up.

I believe his charge was "Obstruction of Justice." He basically lied to the police to cover up the incident. There is more to this story than Ray is going to tell us. Maybe less than what some people believe too. I really don't care either way, I am just saying he has nothing to gain by telling us what really happened. We still don't really know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous Rex View Post
    So tired and old. Can u please get a clue. Yeah, ray Lewis was convicted of obstruction of justice which was done voluntarily and helped the Atlanta police department n ave face for wrongly accusing him to begin with. Ryan Clark is finally another steeler I respect because he isn't afraid to speak the truth.

Ray wasn't involved in anything other than some thugs picking a fight w members of his possee at the time. He was hiking and dumb and surrounded by friends who didnt haw his best interests in kind and he took the fall because of who he was period. There wasn't anyone else in the bathroom with that girl. Just Ben. But u go ahead and hide behind semantics and "cases being dropped." Yeah, because money and power didn't have anything to do with that.

Hypocritical and ignorant... And old...

2nd String
    Blatant? In fact, He did not say anything racist. Maybe he is black? He accused Clark of being racist. Anytime people talk about race this crap happens. Ridiculous. Talk of banning, finger pointing, etc. Did you read his post? It seems to me he did kinda' dis Ben. He did defend Ray. Ben is white. Lewis is black. So what? If he did do that based on race is Clark a racist? I personally don't think Lewis, Ben, or NYC Steelersfan is racist. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityrockers View Post
    You'd probably be wise to backtrack immediately. Most places, blatant racism is cause for an immediate ban. Now, I have no idea of the type of people/mods around these parts, but **** like this getting posted without any type of action doesn't speak much for the crowd here.

Rookie Free Agent
    Clark, a black player, threw his white teammate under the bus in order to stick up for his black friend on a rival team. I expect nothing less from players on this team under Tomlin.
    This statement is, without a doubt, 100 percent full-retard.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityrockers View Post
    Luckily for everyone on this forum, the mods know how to read unlike yourself. It's never too late to learn to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    Blatant? In fact, He did not say anything racist. Maybe he is black? He accused Clark of being racist. Anytime people talk about race this crap happens. Ridiculous. Talk of banning, finger pointing, etc. Did you read his post? It seems to me he did kinda' dis Ben. He did defend Ray. Ben is white. Lewis is black. So what? If he did do that based on race is Clark a racist? I personally don't think Lewis, Ben, or NYC Steelersfan is racist. Just my opinion.
    Lol...him calling it "blatant racism" was the best part. It was like he wanted to underline his blatant stupidity. Thanks for trying to respectfully reason with him, but when someone displays that level of stupidity, then it probably means they're an a$$hole or they are incapable of understanding reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    This statement is, without a doubt, 100 percent full-retard
    For those who are intellectually disabled, that word is as offensive as any other racial slur.

Rookie Free Agent
    For those who are intellectually disabled, that word is as offensive as any other racial slur.
    LOL. No, it's not. However, I should not have used it. I should have just said that bringing race into this discussion was mind-numbing.

Ryan Clark's point is that Steeler fans live in glass houses; therefore they should not throw stones.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Ive never looked past bens past. I like him as a football player, but not so much as a human being. If anything, Ben is guilty of being stupid. But I'm sick of ray ray getting a pass. Whether he physically killed anyone or not he i do believe he was at least an accomplice to murders. I watched the behind the lines on nfl network today on ray Lewis. His recollection of the event is nothing like what I'm reading on the net. He said was in a limo and it got hit by bullets and they drove off. Totally contrary to the reports I've read. Neither him or his buddies were convicted. Nor has anyone else. But seems like ray even paid for the defense of his buddies. While the families of the victims could hardly scrape up enough money to go to trail.

As far as Clark, he need to zip it. Don't callout your own fan base. And I'm sure race has a lot to do with his rants too.
    Last edited by Clevelandsux; 01-07-2013 at 11:28 PM.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Tell me if anyone will remember who the hell ryan clark was when his career is over?

There are over a million steeler fans world wide I'm bettin. How many fans you got clark. Now, shut the fuk up and play football.
    Last edited by RIVERS OF STEEL; 01-07-2013 at 11:25 PM.

And their fans.

Thread Information