Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Mock Draft Updated as of 1/1/12: Rounds 1-5 from drafttek.com

Bookmark and Share
    2nd String
    Follow me on this trail of trades ... tell me if all this is realistic

Chiefs trade #1 to Philly for #4 and a 3rd
    -Chiefs want a QB... none there at #1 they say they'll take the BPA, Okie Doke Eagles who NEED that LT and move up 3 spots for a 3rd(maybe more)

Chiefs trade #4 to the Saints for #15 and a 3rd, and a Future 2nd
    - Still nobody really worth taking at number 4 for the Chiefs, and they have wholes to fill ... Saints need a pass rusher , Jarvis Jones, Moore , Mingo and so on

Steelers trade #17 to the 49ers for their 1st and 2nd
    - 49ers have an extra 3rd, so they don't mind moving up and getting somebody like Dion Jordan (if he falls) or get a safety before the run on safeties happen

Steelers trade their 49ers 1st for the Chiefs 2nd and one of their extra 3rds
    - Chiefs want to jump back up and get Geno Smith before Jacksonville can at the top of the 2nd

Chiefs end 1st round with , #15 and Geno Smith , a extra 3rd, and a Future 2nd

Steelers end 1st round with , 3 2nds , and 2 3rds
    (#34) , #47 , 49ers 2nd , Saints 3rd , Steelers 3rd

49ers get Dion Jordan or their #1 safety , and still have 2 3rd round picks so they get 7 players this draft

2nd String
    this would be the picks

34 - 48 - 60 - 75 -79 - 4th - 5th -6th - 7th
    Last edited by cbrunn; 01-18-2013 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
    this would be the picks

34 - 48 - 60 - 75 -79 - 4th - 5th -6th - 7th

34 - Ed Lacy - RB
    48 - Justin Hunter - WR
    60 - Phillip Thomas - S
    75 - Larry Warford - OG
    79 - Sean Porter - OLB
    4th - Duke Williams - S
    5th - Michael Mauti - ILB
    6th - Brandon Williams - NT
    7th - Colin Klein - QB

Man... Wouldn't that be something...

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC607 View Post
    Plus with what colbert said about Free Agents... But i have a hard time believing the steelers are going to let all free agents walk this season without trying to sign them. Especially Keenan Lewis.
    I believe a lot of people are misinterpreting what Colbert said. He did not say that he would not attempt to sign our FAs. He said that he would let them all hit the open market first in order to determine their value. I agree with the approach, except possibly with Lewis. He is a kid with tons of potential and one you may be able to get at a decent price. However, whenever someone hits the open market you run the risk of someone throwing stupid money at the player.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC607 View Post
    They need to find a way to sign wallace and trade him to a team for picks...

Letting him walk via free agency is terrible...
    This only would have worked last season.

Why would Wallace sign only to be traded? Why not just sign with the team who wants him?

And why would another team allow Wallace to sign with Pittsburgh, pay him the exact same salary, and give up draft picks? They would just offer him the same money (or slightly more) and not give up the picks.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Oh i understand its just a wish... I know the reality of it... But i would have loved to get something opposed to nothing.

And i would deff sign Lewis b4 free agency hits, i mean you can use that see their value on the market with all the other guys but If they let Lewis hit FA we are going to get outbid... Hes young, played injured, and showed promise/progress...

Oh i understand its just a wish... I know the reality of it... But i would have loved to get something opposed to nothing.

And i would deff sign Lewis b4 free agency hits, i mean you can use that see their value on the market with all the other guys but If they let Lewis hit FA we are going to get outbid... Hes young, played injured, and showed promise/progress...

Thread Information