Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Mock Draft Updated as of 1/1/12: Rounds 1-5 from drafttek.com

Bookmark and Share
    he was a nightmare for teams this year, hes such a polished player and he received more heisman votes for a defensive player ever because he was a turn over and tackling machine...not because hes just an overhyped ND player...if he played at USC like what was originally thought he would be drafted just as high, hes a very talented LB

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    teo was poor last night but thats because bamas offense was overwhelming that defense in every aspect, especially up front
    Exactly what i have been saying... I dont think Te'O was just a fluke... You dont have a type of college career he did and be a fluke.. Hes been pretty consistent the whole time... Bama's Oline was just destroying everything about that defense.

Assistant Coach
    he was a nightmare for teams this year, hes such a polished player and he received more heisman votes for a defensive player ever because he was a turn over and tackling machine...not because hes just an overhyped ND player...if he played at USC like what was originally thought he would be drafted just as high, hes a very talented LB
    yea, i don't really understand the Te'o hate. I previously just attributed it to general ND hate... but now, it's simpler to just attribute it to those who are "football dumb"
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    This^^^^ Bama's O-line has 3-5 first round picks on it. Best college O-Line in some time. NO linebacker is gonna look good when his D-Line is getting shoved 4-6 yards down field.

Bama's and the SEC's dominance isn't a coincedence.
    http://oversigning.com/testing/index.php/tag/alabama/

Te'o will be a stud in the NFL. Especially next to Timmons

2nd String
    Not only did Te'o get destroyed by the Oline ...

Eddie Lacy made him his bitch multiple times ... when it was one on one , no blockers ... maybe the moment was just to big for him?

I wouldn't take him ... But I understand why they would, and wouldn't be too mad

Quote Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
    Not only did Te'o get destroyed by the Oline ...

Eddie Lacy made him his bitch multiple times ... when it was one on one , no blockers ... maybe the moment was just to big for him?

I wouldn't take him ... But I understand why they would, and wouldn't be too mad
    Teo makes 17 now... these 4 may make 17...

Warmack, TEO, or maybe Mingo or Eifert

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Teo makes 17 now... these 4 may make 17...

Warmack, TEO, or maybe Mingo or Eifert
    I take Warmack ... but that's just me ... I would just finish completely rebuilding the Oline

PPL will say you have yet to see the regular starters healthy and so on....
    and I'll say you haven't even seen a healthy Spence play yet , who was a 3rd round pick... I agree I have my doubts but do you want to give up a 3rd round pick already??

Meanwhile Colon has had years, and I understand he'll be a huge dead cap space on the books ... but rather Now and get it over with then keep eating up a huge cap hit for how ever long his contract is

but that's just me

Quote Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
    I take Warmack ... but that's just me ... I would just finish completely rebuilding the Oline

PPL will say you have yet to see the regular starters healthy and so on....
    and I'll say you haven't even seen a healthy Spence play yet , who was a 3rd round pick... I agree I have my doubts but do you want to give up a 3rd round pick already??

Meanwhile Colon has had years, and I understand he'll be a huge dead cap space on the books ... but rather Now and get it over with then keep eating up a huge cap hit for how ever long his contract is

but that's just me
    Spence is from my home college team, he may not see a football field next year. Then if Timmons gets hurt, what do we have???

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Spence is from my home college team, he may not see a football field next year. Then if Timmons gets hurt, what do we have???
    3rd or 4th round , Gerald Hodges ... beast mode (think Navaro Bowmen), if concerned about depth

But I think Sly can play ... yes I know the team knows more then me and see's him everyday , and if DL and those thought he was ready they would of played him and not drafted Spence ... But call me Stubborn I believe in him

I hate it had to be him, these instincts

Thread Information