Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Mock Draft Updated as of 1/1/12: Rounds 1-5 from drafttek.com

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Number99 View Post
    No way Eifert gets drafted #1 by the Steelers this year.
    why not? heath is hurt pretty bad and eifert is more of a hybrid WR/TE and a great jump ball guy. He would be great in an aaron hernandez role and is a safe pick to be a successful player. Hes just as much like hernandez as fleener was like gronkowski last season....sucks we can use patriots as an example of a premium for the position in 2 different cases

Quote Originally Posted by Number99 View Post
    No way Eifert gets drafted #1 by the Steelers this year.
    why not? heath is hurt pretty bad and eifert is more of a hybrid WR/TE and a great jump ball guy. He would be great in an aaron hernandez role and is a safe pick to be a successful player. Hes just as much like hernandez as fleener was like gronkowski last season....sucks we can use patriots as an example of a premium for the position in 2 different cases

Waterboy
    This will be a good draft for us. Last year we missed on a few guys and we need to hope Spence can make an AD type of comeback. There are needs all over but FS and SS stand out to me with Troy being hurt a lot and Clark getting older. RB and ILB are the next two for me.

Eifert is without question monster and worthy of a 1st rd pick, I just feel like we have much bigger needs than TE. I guess I'm just on my "Te'o/Jarvis Jones or bust" trip. I better get over it because it won't happen lol. I guess we don't know how Heath is going to rehab. Probably irresponsible to think he'll be on the field week one. Having said all that, and trying to look outside of my Te'o/Jones, I could live with Eifert. He's definitely a f*cking monster.

Mingo, Frederick, Warmack, Reid, Mcdonald, Barrett Jones, all good possibilities.

Theres also some monster NTs that could be a game changer on the defense too. Hankins, Jenkins, and Williams

I like brandon jenkins from FSU in the second, same with chase thomas.

Mingo, Frederick, Warmack, Reid, Mcdonald, Barrett Jones, all good possibilities.

Theres also some monster NTs that could be a game changer on the defense too. Hankins, Jenkins, and Williams

I like brandon jenkins from FSU in the second, same with chase thomas.

Mingo scares me. He's everything you want physically. He's a freak with a crap ton of potential, I've just seem him get swallowed up more than i'd like.

Rookie Free Agent
    Im calling it. We trade up for Te'o. Not only is he a good linebacker, but he is the type of player that inspires and leads. You know we love our LB's here and to get the captain of the defense for the next 10+ years is something i think they will look heavily into.

Assistant Coach

Mock Draft Updated as of 1/1/12: Rounds 1-5 from drafttek.com

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Mingo scares me. He's everything you want physically. He's a freak with a crap ton of potential, I've just seem him get swallowed up more than i'd like.
    Agreed.

But based on potential and need, I'd take him
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    NPB - As long as I breath I will ban you.

orignally from pittsburgh,but now stuck in browns country :(northeast ohio 30mins south of cleveland

My Social Networks

Add mcfly06 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    My Gators played a pretty pathetic Sugar Bowl, but Matt Elam still looked good. I swear it seemed liked he was in on every tackle.
    Well it was Driskel what the hell was he doing sometimes?? it was pissing me off i like florida my college teams are florida,oregon,boise state just like how they play football my type of O for college. But dont really have one team for college, anyways... Matt Elam played a good game, i would love for the steelers to get him. What about this Jon Bostick I mean even tho Florida lost i like him too i could see him being a good LB for the Steelers, but one thing is first. Him and Elam would have to tackle more in the pros and not this big hit stuff. Its liek me using the hit stick in madden and college football haha dont work all the time. That hit Bostick put on Bridgewater OMG i loved it!!!

Thread Information