Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Mock Draft Updated as of 1/1/12: Rounds 1-5 from drafttek.com

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Warmack is sooo tempting. But that D-line is almost at red alert now.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    he was a nightmare for teams this year, hes such a polished player and he received more heisman votes for a defensive player ever because he was a turn over and tackling machine...not because hes just an overhyped ND player...if he played at USC like what was originally thought he would be drafted just as high, hes a very talented LB
    He was hot coming out of high school. Then he was barely known nationally before this season. You guys just regurgitate what you hear on ESPN. Again, he's not a bad player, but he isn't special either.

Warmack would be nice... Especially if Lacy fell to us in the 2nd... Hmmm Power Running Game... We've missed you...

And Our Dline should be alright let Mclendon have a shot before we go red alert. Cause i think hell be solid... But behind harrison we have NO viable Pass Rushing OLB on the Right Side.... I think Mingo is gonna be our pick...

I think Te'o is ok but i would really rather have someone else at 17, I mean I don't hate him but I just don't think he is as good a some people pump him up to be. So before someone says I just hate him just because, I will say it again I think he's good but not as good as people are pumping him up to be. I'm not a scout but I think I have a pretty good feel of how good players can be and I think he's limited in some ways. In the right scheme he can be very good I just don't think ours is the one for him. I think he would be a really good pick for someone like Chicago so he can sit behind Urlacher for a year, that see and hit scheme would be good for him.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tomlin View Post
    I think Te'o is ok but i would really rather have someone else at 17, I mean I don't hate him but I just don't think he is as good a some people pump him up to be. So before someone says I just hate him just because, I will say it again I think he's good but not as good as people are pumping him up to be. I'm not a scout but I think I have a pretty good feel of how good players can be and I think he's limited in some ways. In the right scheme he can be very good I just don't think ours is the one for him. I think he would be a really good pick for someone like Chicago so he can sit behind Urlacher for a year, that see and hit scheme would be good for him.
    Farrior was the defensive QB at ILB.. We need an intelligent ILB to QB our D.. He might not be superman, but sometimes the supermen are super dumb too.

Oh...you mean like Ray Malaluga. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Oh...you mean like Ray Malaluga. Got it.
    Malalugalalala we could have had him, but we took Hood..

Mock Draft Updated as of 1/1/12: Rounds 1-5 from drafttek.com

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Malalugalalala we could have had him, but we took Hood..
    But Hood is awesome! lol
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Malaluga is as dumb as a bag of rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Farrior was the defensive QB at ILB.. We need an intelligent ILB to QB our D.. He might not be superman, but sometimes the supermen are super dumb too.
    Didn't said he needed to be superman those are your words, just don't feel like he would do well in our system. Yeah it's good to have a smart player but you also need a dog at inside linebacker and he's not it. Hell Farrior played between 205 to 212 for most of the season but took on any guard and could hit any running back one on in this league that includes A.P. (as proven). Farrior wasn't always the smartest but he had been around long enough to know the ins and outs of our scheme. I've seen Te'o get his lunch ate plenty of times by linemen to running backs and i'm not just talking about the Alabama game either. Like I said I think he's good but not good enough for us ( not at 17 atleast)
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Thread Information