Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Mock Draft Updated as of 1/1/12: Rounds 1-5 from drafttek.com

Bookmark and Share
    I'd be happy with Lacy in Round 2. I think we can get good value with a Round 3 or 4 RB though. Thoughts are Vaccaro can be there in Round 2 for us.

That Oline for Alabama looked solid.

Mock Draft Updated as of 1/1/12: Rounds 1-5 from drafttek.com

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Teo is a fraud and was totally exposed by a real offensive line. Teo was stoned wall at the line of scrimage all nite. Don't want Teo.
    He had an awful game but I still think he's a solid player. This could of dropped his stock though for sure.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Ya id have to agree that he is still Solid. i think the announcers said he had 2 missed tackles credited to him the entire season, and he had double that before halftime.

But the entire ND team played like **** last night. I think they were nervous and the tide had been there so many times already the past couple yrs that they knew how to handle it.

I think the game will drop his stock but i still think hes 1st round worthy and a good player.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Teo is a fraud and was totally exposed by a real offensive line. Teo was stoned wall at the line of scrimage all nite. Don't want Teo.
    Actually, anyone who raises or drops the stock of a player based on one game is a "fraud."
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Ordnarily, I'd agree with you guys. But the way he was dominated and stoned walled the entire nite?? Nope. I think he's overrated. Notre Dame's claim to fame were beating an average Sooners team and a below par USC team. They beat a bunch of bums all year and when they got a step up in class, they guy was average. I've seen enough. He's not really that good. Just a bunch of hype like the whole Notre Dame program.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Actually, anyone who raises or drops the stock of a player based on one game is a "fraud."
    The one game they played a real team. They played no one all year. Oklahoma??? Oklahoma has been overrated too. They faced one real team...and he and the rest of Notre Dame were eviscerated!
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Maybe Teo makes it to 17 now... Train him up and set him next to timmons...

Beautiful.... A possible young Farrior back at ILB.. Timmons and Teo...

2nd round OLB

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Maybe Teo makes it to 17 now... Train him up and set him next to timmons...

Beautiful.... A possible young Farrior back at ILB.. Timmons and Teo...

2nd round OLB
    I think he could fall lastnight due to the performance lastnight. We have seen it time and time again. People show these guys as a high draft pick, then they have a down game in the bowl, they drop some spots. I dont think it will happen with Teo, but it could.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    I think he could fall lastnight due to the performance lastnight. We have seen it time and time again. People show these guys as a high draft pick, then they have a down game in the bowl, they drop some spots. I dont think it will happen with Teo, but it could.
    Like who?
    Return of the Banana

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    The one game they played a real team. They played no one all year. Oklahoma??? Oklahoma has been overrated too. They faced one real team...and he and the rest of Notre Dame were eviscerated!
    BS If you liked ND, you would be bragging about how tough their schedule was. You obviously do not like them, so you just deem everyone they played as "not a real team."

They were rolled by the best team in the nation that plays in the best conference in the nation. It happens. It sure does not mean that no one else plays a "real team."
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Thread Information