Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Haley Haters

Bookmark and Share

Haley Haters

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    He ruined Wallace. Why not Megatron?

The Steelers will NEVER make the playoffs with Todd Haley as their OC. He can't keep his fingers out of the pie, he needs to be a good waiter and let the pastry chef cook it.
    Bruce, shouldn't you be preparing for the Ravens instead of posting out here?
    "Happy Happy Happy"

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    He ruined Wallace. Why not Megatron?

The Steelers will NEVER make the playoffs with Todd Haley as their OC. He can't keep his fingers out of the pie, he needs to be a good waiter and let the pastry chef cook it.
    It would be pretty hard for a coach to ruin a special talent like Calvin Johnson.....Mike Wallace who I do like very much isn't in Megatron's class and never will be.......Calvin Johnson is the type of player that you run any scheme with........

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Anti-haley is getting old... we get it already... but hes not going any where. So save your breath.

maybe its time to start scouting new boards...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Assistant Coach
    What sense did it make to have Wallace run 5 yards and stop on their biggest play of the season on 3rd and 8?

If anything you send him deep and clear out the underneath stuff.

You know, like when Arians did to beat the Lions on the last play of the game needing a TD?
    The Bengals showed cover 0, and before the snap dropped into a typical cover 2 allignment, with man press coverage on the WRs. Running wallace deep would've simply run him into double coverage.

Had Ben recognized the coverage, he would've/should've hot routed the inside WR, or the TE into the soft zone in the middle of the field.

Even without the audible, the play is designed to allow Wallace to catch the ball in space and beat his man. Wallace, however, is terrible at beating a jam and gets eaten up for 4 yards effectively removing him from the play.

The Paulson route is not really "deep". It's a simple TE Corner, and based on the pre-snap coverage, Ben should've diagnosed this option to be his first read.

The only "fault" in the playcall, is that it expects blitz and doesn't get it. However, it's the QBs job to make that diagnosis and either audible or get a hot call in before the snap. When the Bengals front shows cover 0, the playcall is good. Either Paulson is going to be Wide Open, or you expect one of your 2 WRs to be able to beat single/press.

Ben had 7 seconds after Cinci dropped their cover 0 front and went into a press cover 2 shell. The Field General didn't get the job done.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Alex Smith deserved to go instead of Brady.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    Anti-haley is getting old... we get it already... but hes not going any where. So save your breath.

maybe its time to start scouting new boards...
    But he has so many more threads to ruin by saying the same stupid **** over and over and over.

My Mood
    Sunshine

Re: Haley Haters

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Bruce, shouldn't you be preparing for the Ravens instead of posting out here?
    My bad, I thought crash was BA's child.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Banned
    The Bengals showed cover 0, and before the snap dropped into a typical cover 2 allignment, with man press coverage on the WRs. Running wallace deep would've simply run him into double coverage.
    Good. Give Brown and Sanders more room to work. If Wallace runs deep who knows, maybe they grab him and he draws 5 yards and a flag.

Having him run a 5 yard route on 3rd and 8 was pointless.

And that's the reason he's not coming back, and why no legitimate free agent WR will sign here for big money.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I wish you'd tell us how you really feel! lol

You're right the offense was headed in the right direction until Ben got hurt. Then it was never the same!
    LOL I'd get banned if I did ? LOL!
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Assistant Coach
    Good. Give Brown and Sanders more room to work. If Wallace runs deep who knows, maybe they grab him and he draws 5 yards and a flag.

Having him run a 5 yard route on 3rd and 8 was pointless.

And that's the reason he's not coming back, and why no legitimate free agent WR will sign here for big money.
    it's like you are proud of wearing the dunce cap
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Alex Smith deserved to go instead of Brady.

Veteran
    My Mood
    Blah
    You don't understand, the things that hurt Haley the most were of his own doing.
    Exactly which part of the OL injuries and Wallace's hold out were of his own doing? Your hatred of Haley and comical Rooney references have blinded you to any and all objectivity.
    Last edited by Nolrog; 01-02-2013 at 03:40 PM.

Thread Information