Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 189

Thread: Haley Haters

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ban City
    Posts
    5,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    The Pats GOT Moss for Brady. Moss played himself off the team when he quit on them.

    If Jennings WANTS to stay he will. They'll offer him enough to stay.
    Your woefully ignorant of other teams situations if you think Jennings is going to stay. Green Bay doesn't have the cap space to pay him even remotely close to what he's worth. And they've got Matthews and Raji going into the last years of their rookie deals. And Rodgers is currently the most underpaid QB in football with only 2 years left on his ridiculously below market deal. The interesting piece, is all 3 of those guys have the same agent (Dunn).

    This complete cluelessness is a staple of your persona... you make **** up in your head, and believe it. Clearly, too lazy to do a moments worth of research.

    Matthews current cap 1.75.... will rise to somewhere in the neighborhood of Woodley 12.0 and Ware's 15.0
    Rodgers current cap hit is around 11 million today.... will rise somewhere into the 17-22 range in the next few years

    Everyone thinks Wallace to Miami makes sense... Jennings makes more sense. He's better, and he knows the system.

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ban City
    Posts
    5,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Actually they were 9-7.

    And they blew 4th quarter leads that year too.

    Somehow LeBeau's 4th quarter defense keeps blowing leads, and somehow he keeps his job.
    Somehow Ben Roethlisberger blew our playoffs (cinci), and you've found ever other excuse in the book.

    Before injury... Ben was having the best year of his career and was passing the ball more than ever. These indisputable facts escape you because your delusion is so blinding

  3. #163
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    Somehow Ben Roethlisberger blew our playoffs (cinci), and you've found ever other excuse in the book.
    We didn't use Ben in that game. The entire game minus the end of each half was all running game.

    If anything, the last minute of that game proves my point.

    Try to run all day, and when that fails, it's "Ben save us" in the last 2 minutes.

    They had two 1st down plays in the red zone that game. Both runs.

    Again, if they want Trent Dilfer football, then go pay someone $3 mil to be Trent Dilfer.

    Because this square peg round hold garbage isn't working.

    Before injury... Ben was having the best year of his career
    No he wasn't. He was better in 2007 and the offense was better as a whole in 2009.

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ban City
    Posts
    5,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    We didn't use Ben in that game. The entire game minus the end of each half was all running game.

    If anything, the last minute of that game proves my point.

    Try to run all day, and when that fails, it's "Ben save us" in the last 2 minutes.

    They had two 1st down plays in the red zone that game. Both runs.

    Again, if they want Trent Dilfer football, then go pay someone $3 mil to be Trent Dilfer.

    Because this square peg round hold garbage isn't working.
    right, i've heard your argument about the Cinci game... It was dumb then, it's just as dumb now.

    To anyone who knows anything about football, you sound like a 9 year old trying to explain Quantum Mech

    No he wasn't. He was better in 2007 and the offense was better as a whole in 2009.
    Wait... 2007?
    You mean the year they were 5th in the NFL is RUSHING as a percent of plays called
    You mean the year they were 28th in the NFL in PASSING as a percent of plays called
    That year, our pass/run ration was 50 percent Pass to 50 percent Run
    You are so lazy

    You mean 2007, the year Ben threw the LEAST amount of passes of any of his last 6 seasons

    That 2007? Was Rooney calling the shots then too?

    And 2010? Really, when we missed the playoffs?
    That year they were ALSO 5th in the NFL is RUSHING as a percent of plays called
    You mean the year they were ALSO 28th in the NFL in PASSING as a percent of plays called
    53 percent Pass to 47 percent Run

    Your delusions don't stack up. This is because you are dumb. And too stubborn to allow facts to inform your opinion. it would help you to not look so dumb

  5. #165
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    703


    you guys are entertaining

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ban City
    Posts
    5,185
    Really, we didn't use Ben in the Cinci game?

    - 2nd Series : Ben went no huddle. He called the 2nd down run. He overthrew Wallace deep missing a TD on 3rd down
    - 3rd Series : Ben went no huddle. He called the 2nd down run. He threw a pick 6 on 3rd down
    - 5th Series : You can complain about running the ball in the red zone, but it was Mendenhalls 20 yd run that got them into the red zone. And as of the 5th series it was the 4th 10+ yard run of the day for the Steelers. And what happened on this series? Ben choked on 3rd and 1.
    - 9th series : The only drive Ben looked good on all day. Oh god, they ran on 1st down in the red zone again... that's ok, our franchise QB has 2 downs to get it done (Sack, Incomplete, FG). Ben had a chance to win the game there.
    - 10th series : No huddle. Ben Audibled to a run on 3rd and 2. Oops.
    - 13th series : Rashard rips a big run to get us just outside FG range. Ben on 3rd down... scrambles for... not enough yards. Oops
    - 14th series : Ben throws critical season ending pick

    You came away from this game with a singular impression for the entire season. Not only is your viewpoint on the season so far off.... but your impression on this game is ****ed up too.

  7. #167
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    Wait... 2007?
    You mean the year they were 5th in the NFL is RUSHING as a percent of plays called
    The year Ben threw 20 touchdowns in the first half alone.

    And 2010? Really, when we missed the playoffs?
    Actually we won the AFC in 2010. Pay attention.

    In 2009 Ben was solid. Once again 4th quarter leads were lost by the defense.

    That year is what started all this. What started Art II meddling.

    He blamed the offense that season too, rather than place the blame where it belonged.

    13th series : Rashard rips a big run to get us just outside FG range. Ben on 3rd down... scrambles for... not enough yards. Oops
    Nice edit. The CORRECT version is:

    WR screen, run, run, run ( a two yard loss on 2nd and 6), Ben scramble, miss field goal.

    If you want Trent Dilfer Football? Go get Trent Dilfer.

    First drive of the half:

    Run run pass.

    Like I said before, 1st down at the Dallas 50 the week before:

    Run run pass.

    Eight first or second down plays on those three drives:

    7 runs, 1 pass.

    Why are we paying Ben $20 million on the cap to hand off?
    Last edited by Crash; 01-15-2013 at 04:31 PM.

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ban City
    Posts
    5,185
    man i just typed a ton of ****.... and lost it.

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ban City
    Posts
    5,185
    ugh... i can't believe I'm going to type this all again...

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    The year Ben threw 20 touchdowns in the first half alone.
    Nothing you say makes any sense at all. You think Ben was awesome, in a year in which he threw the ball only 400 times. A year in which the team RAN THE BALL more than they threw it. It is a complete contradiction to your argument. Maybe "The Meddler" is pointing to 2007 and saying, "See how good Ben was when we ran the ball more!"

    It boggles my mind that you are too dense to even recognize when you are contradicting yourself. I mean, I understand that you want to ignore facts like the 50/50 ratio in 2007. But You're better off ignoring the facts, then attempting to disprove them by posting evidence that you are wrong.

    What's even more mind numbingly idiotic, is that you don't even recognize that Ben was BETTER this year, than he was in 2007. He posted a better TD to INT ratio. He threw more passes and for more yards, even though he only played 12.5 games.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Actually we won the AFC in 2010. Pay attention.
    You are absolutely correct. my mistake.
    I would never selectively quote a reply in an attempt to ignore when someone else is right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    In 2009 Ben was solid. Once again 4th quarter leads were lost by the defense.
    Solid? Since when is being solid acceptable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    That year is what started all this. What started Art II meddling.

    He blamed the offense that season too, rather than place the blame where it belonged.
    yea, the defense sucked it up in 2009. Keep going in a new direction, because your 2012 argument is full of holes. It actually sunk already, you just haven't realized it.



    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Nice edit. The CORRECT version is:

    WR screen, run, run, run ( a two yard loss on 2nd and 6), Ben scramble, miss field goal.
    Let's be a little more honest:
    - PASS Bum shoulder throw (you still don't recognize Ben was playing injured)
    - RUN 12 yard run setting up 10 yards from a win
    - RUN 4 yard run, setting up manageable down/distance
    - RUN LG Gets blown up losing 2 yards
    - PASS Ben scrambles, comes up short. Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    If you want Trent Dilfer Football? Go get Trent Dilfer.
    If you want to be known as the single dumbest person on this board... keep making this comment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    First drive of the half:

    Run run pass.
    You mean, Run, Run, Sack right?



    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Like I said before, 1st down at the Dallas 50 the week before:

    Run run pass.
    This is my favorite, because it shows how truly biased you are. Dallas tied the game midway into the 4th quarter. Here's what REALLY happened after that. Ben had 3 chances to win the game. Here's how it was called. (Remember this is a game you've referred to as proof that Ben wasn't injured, and played a great game)

    1ST DRIVE (Post Dallas 4th quarter tie game)
    RUN
    PASS-COMP
    PASS-COMP
    PASS-COMP
    RUN
    PASS-SACK
    PUNT

    2ND DRIVE
    PASS-INC
    PASS-COMP
    PASS-SACK
    PASS-SACK
    PASS-COMP-SHORT

    3RD DRIVE (OT)
    PASS-COMP
    PASS-INT-LOSE

    Ben had every chance in the world to win that game and failed

    Eight first or second down plays on those three drives:

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    7 runs, 1 pass.
    Why are we paying Ben $20 million on the cap to hand off?[/QUOTE]

    We are paying him 20 million to win when the game is on the line, something he had a chance to do vs Dallas and Cinci, but failed in incredible fashion (Game losing INTs)

  10. #170
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    Nothing you say makes any sense at all. You think Ben was awesome, in a year in which he threw the ball only 400 times.
    So 32 TD passes (2nd in the NFL), and 34 TOTAL TDs, in 15 games ISN'T "awesome"?

    Solid? Since when is being solid acceptable?
    26 TD passes, 28 total TD's in 15 games is more than solid. I was just typing. If I really wanted to brag I would have mentioned that was the same year he broke the teams record for passing completion percentage, and yardage.

    This is my favorite, because it shows how truly biased you are. Dallas tied the game midway into the 4th quarter.
    That's lovely, but unfortunately that drive at the 50 was when the game was tied on our first drive of the half.

    We decide to turtle and play 1975 football, we punt, and then we give up the lead and go down by 7.

    Would have been nice to see if we could have gone up 7, considering we did score TDs on our next two drives.

    But we couldn't do that. We had to run the ball.

    We are paying him 20 million to win when the game is on the line, something he had a chance to do vs Dallas and Cinci, but failed in incredible fashion (Game losing INTs)
    Shouldn't have come down to that.

    If anything that proves my point, especially the Bengals game. If you aren't going to let him throw from the Bengals 32 on first and second down, and from the Bengals 46 on first and second down, why are you throwing with an alleged bad shoulder QB starting from your own 11 with :44 seconds left in the game?

    Wouldn't the smart thing for Judge Smails to do (at home) is kneel on the ball and go to OT?

    You can't use Ben's shoulder when it serves your purpose. And then blame BEN for what happens late in games.
    Last edited by Crash; 01-15-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. For all u haters
    By StlersGuy in forum Steelers Pictures, Videos, & Songs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 05:56 PM
  2. For all the haters
    By chisteeler in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 12:37 PM
  3. To all Colon haters....
    By Dude487 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 02:17 PM
  4. Haters at work
    By 0311grunt4ever in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 01:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •