Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wisenhut and others available.

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where

Wisenhut and others available.

Crazy but, probably impossible to get wise back. Just a reminder, he did help get the 2005 SB win and he also sent the cards to the SB. Anyone think he would be better than Haley (pretty easy one here. IMO).
    Last edited by RIVERS OF STEEL; 01-01-2013 at 01:06 PM.

And their fans.

2nd String
    You got to give Haley more then one year ... players got to learn the system better and everything else ...

you don't want to start being like the teams that are always out of the playoffs , switching coaches every year and never give your players time to learn...

Stability is one of the biggest reasons the Steelers are always good

Quote Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
    You got to give Haley more then one year ... players got to learn the system better and everything else ...

you don't want to start being like the teams that are always out of the playoffs , switching coaches every year and never give your players time to learn...

Stability is one of the biggest reasons the Steelers are always good
    Exactly. Did anyone really believe Haley would come in and this team would have a top 5 offense right away? It takes time. I had a ton of optimism when he was hired and based on the pre-Ben injury play calling, I still do. I really do believe that given more time, and a healthy offense, it will improve.

Wisenhut and others available.

He'll be in Dallas..
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Mellow
    Would whiz really come back to a place where he was passed over for the head job and work for the guy who was hired instead of him? Highly doubt it.

Face it, unless Haley is hired as a HC somewhere he's our OC next year, so there should be no need to continue these posts.
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Damn, I keep forgetting Haley is the greatest thing since sliced bread around here. Oh well. I do doubt Whiz is ever going to be a player around here though. Can't wait till 2013.

And their fans.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERS OF STEEL View Post
    Damn, I keep forgetting Haley is the greatest thing since sliced bread around here. Oh well. I do doubt Whiz is ever going to be a player around here though. Can't wait till 2013.
    Damn, I keep forgetting Haley is the biggest piece of s**t in world history around here. Oh well . . .

Quote Originally Posted by RIVERS OF STEEL View Post
    Wasnt the Cards offense cruising with Whiz HC and Haley OC?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Wasnt the Cards offense cruising with Whiz HC and Haley OC?
    We don't run that offense. That featured 3 wides and three 1000 yard receivers.

This is Art's offense, what he wants, and Haley is doing it for him.

Puppet's gotta eat too.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I would love to have Russ Grimm and Crennel as my OL coach and D Coordinator

Thread Information