Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wisenhut and others available.

Bookmark and Share

Wisenhut and others available.

Lol us fans are dicks!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Banned
    Exactly. Did anyone really believe Haley would come in and this team would have a top 5 offense right away?
    We will never have a top 5 offense. Our insistence on running the ball with late leads prevent it.

Same with scoring. Unless we start forcing more turnovers, the best we will peak at is between 12-15.

Banned
    Haley's incompetent. His play-calling in key moments of the Bengals game cemented his legacy.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Haley's incompetent. His play-calling in key moments of the Bengals game cemented his legacy.
    One year is a legacy? One game cemented that? You need to take a step back from your Haley Hatred and look at things with some objectivity.

Quote Originally Posted by RIVERS OF STEEL View Post
    Damn, I keep forgetting Haley is the greatest thing since sliced bread around here. Oh well. I do doubt Whiz is ever going to be a player around here though. Can't wait till 2013.
    Wasnt the Cards offense cruising with Whiz HC and Haley OC?

Im giving Haley more than one freakin year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    One year is a legacy? One game cemented that? You need to take a step back from your Haley Hatred and look at things with some objectivity.
    Yeah, 8 and 8. Turned a franchise QB into Trent Dilfer and our BACKUP running back had a higher yards per catch than Antonio Brown.

Ben had a new offense in 2007 with his new OC, completely new system and new terminology.

He threw 32 TD passes and Parker was leading the league in rushing.

Hold Haley to the same standards, don't let the Pittsburgh guy off the hook.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Wasnt the Cards offense cruising with Whiz HC and Haley OC?
    We don't run that offense. That featured 3 wides and three 1000 yard receivers.

This is Art's offense, what he wants, and Haley is doing it for him.

Puppet's gotta eat too.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    yeah yeah we get it... you dont like Haley. But hes not leaving, can we move on now?
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Yeah, 8 and 8. Turned a franchise QB into Trent Dilfer and our BACKUP running back had a higher yards per catch than Antonio Brown.

Ben had a new offense in 2007 with his new OC, completely new system and new terminology.

He threw 32 TD passes and Parker was leading the league in rushing.

Hold Haley to the same standards, don't let the Pittsburgh guy off the hook.
    Ben was having a MVP type season before he got injured, noone was calling out for Haley's head until Ben came back and the debacle happened. It was obvious Ben was not healhty for the last portion of the year. AN MVP TYP ESEASON BEFORE THE INJURY. Now all of a sudden we want to be the Browns?Raiders and other **** teams who get rid of cordinators after 1 season? Are you ****ing kidding me. You do realize our offensive line was in shambles this season after Adams went down also?

I think it's funny how everyone put the blame on Haley when Ben never had time to do anything with the ball anyway the last half of the season.

He needs 3 years, give him 2 more years. Next year will be different.

Thread Information