Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bored Mock

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC607 View Post
    I wonder if we should trade down to the 20s in the 1st round and add an extra 2nd or something. Cause at 17 unless someone falls i really dont know if i like anyone enough. It could change after the combine but right now i just dk.
    Manti Teo may have fallen a bit tonight...

Lacy may have gained some ground.....

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Manti Teo may have fallen a bit tonight...

Lacy may have gained some ground.....

Ha lol you beat me to it... I literally just came on here to say the exact same thing.

Te'O deff slid down a bit, i think they said he was tagged with 2 missed tackles all season and he had double that before halftime.

I'd still take him tho if he fell to us.

And im kind of upset cause i was mocking Lacy to us in the 3rd round but with a night like tonight he's deff going in the 2nd round, maybe even the first if there is a team that needs a RB in the late part of the 1st round.

2nd String
    I would of passed on Te'o before this game ... and I'd pass on him after this game

Give me Chance Warmack please ... another top 10 talent in the draft will fall cause guards aren't regarded ... but he is heads and shoulders better than Foster and Colon ...

imagine the holes behind a Gilbert - Warmack - Pouncey - Decastro - Adams ... for years to come ...

Quote Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
    I would of passed on Te'o before this game ... and I'd pass on him after this game

Give me Chance Warmack please ... another top 10 talent in the draft will fall cause guards aren't regarded ... but he is heads and shoulders better than Foster and Colon ...

imagine the holes behind a Gilbert - Warmack - Pouncey - Decastro - Adams ... for years to come ...
    That is a great idea too. but the holes behind the NT are scarier right now.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    That is a great idea too. but the holes behind the NT are scarier right now.
    Dwyer would be a beast behind that line ... I still believe in Dwyer unlike a lot of people(in general not you specific) ....

Yes Dwyer had weight issues and coming into camp out of shape, he was a young guy that just came into the NFL, he was only 20 if i'm not mistaken ... he is only 23(regular rookie age) now and finally took off season a little more seriously, now with the starting job his , and that kind of Oline... his blood would be pumping to get into even better shape and take off season more seriously....at least mine would be
    now he is not a homerun guy , but he will be a solid running back

That oline would be scary. But i just dont see them going for the Oline when everyones focusing on our lack of Pass Rush and everyone saying the reason our Oline sucked was because it was injury plagued.

Quote Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
    Dwyer would be a beast behind that line ... I still believe in Dwyer unlike a lot of people(in general not you specific) ....

Yes Dwyer had weight issues and coming into camp out of shape, he was a young guy that just came into the NFL, he was only 20 if i'm not mistaken ... he is only 23(regular rookie age) now and finally took off season a little more seriously, now with the starting job his , and that kind of Oline... his blood would be pumping to get into even better shape and take off season more seriously....at least mine would be
    now he is not a homerun guy , but he will be a solid running back
    Dwyer will look good behind the current line.... He is the minivan....

Warmack would be a beast.. I would not complain..

I would love to see Warmack and an ILB/OLB in the second

Or

ILB/OLB first and a solid guard in the second.

Our OL does still need some upgrading, i was suprised we didnt bring up Ryan Lee, then the Saints stole him...
    He looked very strong in preseason...

Colbert knows best.

NFL Daniel Jeremiah says:

Alabama LG Chance Warmack: Alabama's Warmack-led offensive line was dominant, with the Tide's mauling guard creating huge holes all game long. I'd been impressed with his power when watching him on tape, but I hadn't been enamored with his ability to adjust at the second level. On Monday, he was much better in that department. He took the correct angles when working up to linebackers and showed the ability to lock on and finish in space. He's a difference-maker in the run game.

A few weeks ago, I wrote about Te'o's pro potential, comparing him to former Alabama linebacker DeMeco Ryans. I never put Te'o in the same class as players like Patrick Willis, Jerod Mayo and Jon Beason when they entered the draft.

I don't envision Te'o's stock tumbling quite as dramatically as one might expect after Monday night's poor play. Teams that run a 3-4 defense might be a little concerned about Te'o's inability to use his hands to get off blocks, but that's something that can be taught and improved upon. What this game might prove is that he is best suited to play in a 4-3 scheme, in which opposing offensive guards would be covered up and unable to get a clean run at him.

I'm still certain Te'o will be a first-round draft pick. He will excel during his interviews with individual teams, and his leadership abilities and intelligence will elevate his stock. Everyone has a bad game or two during their career; NFL teams won't overreact to the Monday night massacre.

Thread Information