Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Bored Mock

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #21
    Draft Pick USMC607's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Posts
    488
    Hello to all just signed up here. Just got out of the USMC and decided to finally join now that i got the time and im back in Pittsburgh.

    About the Original Posters Mock, Not Bad at All. I would love for Te'O to fall to us and i have a feeling its possible but i just keep telling myself its not possible.

    Anyway. I have 2 mocks the first is if we go Safety in the 1st and one is if we go OLB in the 1st.

    SAFETY FIRST
    -----------------------------
    RD 1 - Matt Elam - SS
    RD 2 - Alex Okafor - DE/OLB
    RD 3 - Eddie Lacy - RB
    RD 4 - Phillip Thomas - FS
    RD 5 - Connor Vernon - WR
    RD 6 - Michael Mauti - ILB
    RD 7 - Colin Klein - QB

    OLB FIRST
    --------------------------------
    RD 1 - Sam Montgomery - DE/OLB
    RD 2 - Eric Reid - FS
    RD 3 - Eddie Lacy - RB
    RD 4 - Duke Williams - SS
    RD 5 - Connor Vernon - WR
    RD 6 - Michael Mauti - ILB
    RD 7 - Colin Klien - QB
    Last edited by USMC607; 01-04-2013 at 02:56 AM.

  2. #22
    Draft Pick USMC607's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Posts
    488
    Most of these picks made sense to me, and i know there will be a lot of people scratching their head about the Colin Klien pick, and i agree i was on the fence, I know the steelers need a QB but i think theyll sign a cheap viable no.2 QB in FA like a Hoyer. So all i feel theyd be looking for is a #3 QB. Klien intrigues me because although he doesnt have great arm strength hes not a terrible passer, and his scrambling abilities could make him useful. We could use him for trick plays, designed goal line QB runs and things of that nature. I think he would be a decent #3 QB and almost like a utility do everything guy cause he use to play WR too.

  3. #23
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC607 View Post
    Hello to all just signed up here. Just got out of the USMC and decided to finally join now that i got the time and im back in Pittsburgh.

    About the Original Posters Mock, Not Bad at All. I would love for Te'O to fall to us and i have a feeling its possible but i just keep telling myself its not possible.

    Anyway. I have 2 mocks the first is if we go Safety in the 1st and one is if we go OLB in the 1st.

    SAFETY FIRST
    -----------------------------
    RD 1 - Matt Elam - SS
    RD 2 - Alex Okafor - DE/OLB
    RD 3 - Eddie Lacy - RB
    RD 4 - Phillip Thomas - FS
    RD 5 - Connor Vernon - WR
    RD 6 - Michael Mauti - ILB
    RD 7 - Colin Klein - QB

    OLB FIRST
    --------------------------------
    RD 1 - Sam Montgomery - DE/OLB
    RD 2 - Eric Reid - FS
    RD 3 - Eddie Lacy - RB
    RD 4 - Duke Williams - SS
    RD 5 - Connor Vernon - WR
    RD 6 - Michael Mauti - ILB
    RD 7 - Colin Klien - QB
    I think Elam at 17 would be a little bit of a reach... but I wouldn't necessarily be mad with the pick
    Okafor in the 2nd would be great value
    Lacy in the 3rd would be great value
    Thomas in the 4th would be the biggest steal of the draft (I think he has a chance to go in the 1st , I don't think there is no way he makes it out of the 2nd)
    I would take a chance on Mauti in the 6th

    Not to big on Montgomery , haven't watched much film on him yet but this is a huge red flag


    I love Duke Williams in the 4th ... Eric Reid and Duke Williams would be a good safety Duo

  4. #24
    Draft Pick Number99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    325
    My Mood
    Roflol
    I love the pic cbrunn. Was a joke from LSU or something real?
    Fear da Beard

    I don't always post, but when I do its on SteelerAddicts.com

    Sponsered by the following:
    Cookies, Air, TP

  5. #25
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by Number99 View Post
    I love the pic cbrunn. Was a joke from LSU or something real?
    Don't really know, here is the thread I got it from ... http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=55045

  6. #26
    Draft Pick polamalu43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    242
    Round 1 Robert Woods WR South Cal
    Round 2 Kenny Vaccaro FS Texas
    Round 3 Sean Porter OLB Texas A&M
    Round 4 Ray Graham RB Pitt
    Round 5 Marc Anthony CB Cal
    Round 6 Joseph Fauria TE UCLA
    Round 7 Marcus Lattimore RB South Car.....this would be nice (we should have grabbed Burfict last year at 7)

    Call me crazy but I see Woods being a huge offensive problem solver. Montee Ball in Round 3 maybe?

  7. #27
    Draft Pick USMC607's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Posts
    488
    The Marcus Lattimore pick is really interesting... If it was our pick in the 7th or even 6th and he was still there i would have no problem with the Steelers pulling the trigger. When healthy he is a stud RB but the problem is his injuries are constant and have been pretty serious. But i think at 6 or 7 its Low Risk/High Reward at that point. Willis McGahee didnt do too bad for himself after that horrific knee injury in the BCS game...

    But for some reason i feel someone is gonna jump the gun in the 4-5 to grab him. So well see, but deff 6 or 7 round id snatch him up in a heartbeat and not even blink

  8. #28
    Draft Pick USMC607's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Posts
    488
    Wow i am shocked, cause that is the first time ive ever heard or seen that. But if thats the case we deff dont need him on the team. We have enough of that lol.

  9. #29
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC607 View Post
    Wow i am shocked, cause that is the first time ive ever heard or seen that. But if thats the case we deff dont need him on the team. We have enough of that lol.
    lol Yeah I don't know if that's like motivation for the players or serious or what ... but either way it's not a good look

  10. #30
    Draft Pick USMC607's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Posts
    488
    I wonder if we should trade down to the 20s in the 1st round and add an extra 2nd or something. Cause at 17 unless someone falls i really dont know if i like anyone enough. It could change after the combine but right now i just dk.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Football Gameplan's 2012 Mock Draft Video - Final Mock
    By EmDiggy in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 09:03 AM
  2. One of my new sigs I was playing around while bored
    By House of Steel in forum Steelers Media - Graphics, Vids, & Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 09:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •