Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Official Baltimore Ratbird 2013 Off-Season Watch Thread

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    Wait, you are discounting the Patriots? I like your Steelers predictions, not this one.....The Ravens were lucky yesterday with Denver making major, I mean major mistakes on Defense.

Brady will shred the Ravens....Eventually their luck will run out. How many times are you going to see Flacco throw deep ball to Torrey Smith...the patriots are taking note
    brady shed the ratbirds in week 3 with over 300 yards, had a good rating and had just 1 touchdown and they still only had 30 points.

brady's problem is the super bowl and now mannings out of the picture, he can finally collect his 4th
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    I got a terrible feeling that the Ravens are going to win the whole thing. And for a horrific as this season has been for the Steelers missing the playoffs and other problems the Ravens and Harbaugh winning a Super Bowl would be absolutely devistating for them....Please I want anybody to win but the Ravens...
    Correction. I honestly do not think the Steeler players could give a rat's a$$. WE, the fans, would be devastated but not them. They are all friends with Ray Ray and will get paid anyway.

This is not the 70's Steelers where Jack Lambert or Mean Joe yucking it up with the Raiders after a game is unimaginable.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Correction. I honestly do not think the Steeler players could give a rat's a$$. WE, the fans, would be devastated but not them. They are all friends with Ray Ray and will get paid anyway.

This is not the 70's Steelers where Jack Lambert or Mean Joe yucking it up with the Raiders after a game is unimaginable.
    I think there is a lot of dislike there between some players and I dont think the Steelers want to see the Ravens win a Super Bowl. Look at what happened with the Tomlin and Harbaugh handshake at the end of the last game the Steelers won in Baltimore. It wasnt very friendly and there is no reason to believe the Steelers want the Ravens to win anything much less the Super Bowl. Speaking of John Harbaugh is there anybody more obnoxious then he is?? I mean his constant pissing and crying and whining after every call yesterday, and then in the locker room after the game he was sitting there saying how he got a text from Steve Buschotti the owner of the Ravens saying how he said this was the greatest game in Ravens history since 2000 when they last won the Super Bowl it was when they were down 35-28, Its little things like that about Harbaugh that make me want to just punch the guy square in the face everytime they show him and he opens his mouth. He is a complete and total ****ing puke...
    Last edited by Troyisabeast_43; 01-13-2013 at 05:57 PM.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I don't want any harbaugh winning anything.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information