Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 104

Thread: Official Baltimore Ratbird 2013 Off-Season Watch Thread

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #71
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Following 2 Super Bowl losses, I don't hate Brady.

    I don't care for the Patriots anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  2. #72
    Big T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Penn State University
    Posts
    5,505
    I hate Brady as much as anyone, but I respect him because he's one of the greatest of all time. My hatred for Flacco runs so deep I often **** some of it out. Joe Flacco is horrible and gets touted as some great QB because of bullshit like tonight.

    F*ck Joe Flacco...

  3. #73
    Starter LevonKirkland99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Redskins country
    Posts
    1,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    And that was last year...
    Are you saying they don't have a chance against NE? c'mon man ( respectfully).
    "HAIL TO PITT"

  4. #74
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    I hate Brady as much as anyone, but I respect him because he's one of the greatest of all time. My hatred for Flacco runs so deep I often **** some of it out. Joe Flacco is horrible and gets touted as some great QB because of bullshit like tonight.

    F*ck Joe Flacco...
    the hatred of flacco runs very deep with me as well.

    If there was one guy that was on my death list to die from, he would definitely be on the short list with belicheat.

    49ers, Packers, Patriots and Seahawks all can defeat the Ratbirds so I'm not generally worried.

    I somehow knew Manning would choke, this worthless pile of **** can't do **** in the playoffs and deserves to be executed on a chopping block for the world to see.

    **** that **** and **** joe flacco. hope he gets disabled next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  5. #75
    Big T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Penn State University
    Posts
    5,505
    Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    Are you saying they don't have a chance against NE? c'mon man ( respectfully).
    Not at all. Any team in the NFL can beat any other team. Any given Sunday. But las year was last year. These are two different teams. Though their record may not indicate it, this years patriots team is much better than last years. Couple that with a Baltimore team that is worse than last years and I don't see it going well for them if they find themselves in New England next week.

  6. #76
    Starter SuperSteelers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas (gamble town)
    Posts
    1,434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Looks like Baltimore is getting the best of this thread.

  7. #77
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Not at all. Any team in the NFL can beat any other team. Any given Sunday. But las year was last year. These are two different teams. Though their record may not indicate it, this years patriots team is much better than last years. Couple that with a Baltimore team that is worse than last years and I don't see it going well for them if they find themselves in New England next week.
    agreed.

    The Patriots have a somewhat decent roster with Talib and others on now. Think of the Chargers a few years ago, good offense, decent defense. not the patriots that had good o and **** d
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  8. #78
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    ******** can't do **** past january.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  9. #79
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northeast Ohio (Clowns country)
    Posts
    1,866
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Fox blew that game on the 4th qtr. 3rd and 7 then you run the ball with manning? Ravens have 2 timeouts? Then down the ball with 31 seconds left and have 2timeouts? Fox underestimated the ravens and his gambles failed.

    It's not that I hate flacco, I can't stand ray Lewis. This guy got away with double murder and people are hailing him the messiah. I'm telling you the nfl wants this team to win it all. Might happen.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

  10. #80
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,248

    Official Baltimore Ratbird 2013 Off-Season Watch Thread

    Flacco beat Manning at his own game.

    Manning was awful!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. IT'S RAVENS WEEK!!!! The official Ratbird Hater thread 2012.
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 12:22 PM
  2. Steelers - Renegade. 2012-2013 season. (madden)
    By EverythingPiffburgh in forum Steelers Pictures, Videos, & Songs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 10:26 PM
  3. Official Pirates Thread
    By SteelerDan43 in forum Pirates Talk
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 11:38 AM
  4. Official Sigs by SF thread
    By Steelersfan in forum Steelers Media - Graphics, Vids, & Pics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 11:34 AM
  5. Official Penguins Thread
    By SteelerDan43 in forum Penguins Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 03:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •