Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Official Baltimore Ratbird 2013 Off-Season Watch Thread

Bookmark and Share

Official Baltimore Ratbird 2013 Off-Season Watch Thread

Looking like a Hairball vs Hairball SB just what Goodell wanted!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Looking like a Hairball vs Hairball SB just what Goodell wanted!
    the Ravens can't beat brady...It would be awesome if Brady knocks them again in the AFC game.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Official Baltimore Ratbird 2013 Off-Season Watch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    the Ravens can't beat brady...It would be awesome if Brady knocks them again in the AFC game.
    I thought that about today and they pulled it out. The damn ravens are playing good ball right now.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Not good. Lucky.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    this.
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    Fox blew that game on the 4th qtr. 3rd and 7 then you run the ball with manning? Ravens have 2 timeouts? Then down the ball with 31 seconds left and have 2timeouts? Fox underestimated the ravens and his gambles failed.

It's not that I hate flacco, I can't stand ray Lewis. This guy got away with double murder and people are hailing him the messiah. I'm telling you the nfl wants this team to win it all. Might happen.
    My conspiracy theory a while back... either manning vs manning or The H brothers in the SB...

I really want to see the Ravens and the Hawks hate to have other teams gain on us in the ring collection.... especially the 49ers they would tie us... Plus the Ravens will need to blow their cap on Flacco... If he sucks so bad and is just lucky keep him in our division for a while..

I thought that about today and they pulled it out. The damn ravens are playing good ball right now.
    Not really, if you watched the game they were lucky on some plays. Patriots arr not going to make the same mistakes Broncos did.

That coverage Denver defense did at the end of that game should NEVER have happened.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

My Mood
    jaguars-hater
    If the Ravens win next week and beat either the Patriots or the Texans whoever wins today they will win the Super Bowl in my opinion. The 49ers did the Ravens a huge favor last night should they make it to the Super Bowl seeing that they will not have to play Aaron Rodgers and the Packers who are still the most dangerous team I thought. Now if they do make it to the SB they are either going to have to beat Kapernick,Russell Wilson,or Matt Ryan which is not going to be easy but not going to be as tough as beating someone like Rodgers. I got a terrible feeling that the Ravens are going to win the whole thing. And for a horrific as this season has been for the Steelers missing the playoffs and other problems the Ravens and Harbaugh winning a Super Bowl would be absolutely devistating for them....Please I want anybody to win but the Ravens...

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    If the Ravens win next week and beat either the Patriots or the Texans whoever wins today they will win the Super Bowl in my opinion. The 49ers did the Ravens a huge favor last night should they make it to the Super Bowl seeing that they will not have to play Aaron Rodgers and the Packers who are still the most dangerous team I thought. Now if they do make it to the SB they are either going to have to beat Kapernick,Russell Wilson,or Matt Ryan which is not going to be easy but not going to be as tough as beating someone like Rodgers. I got a terrible feeling that the Ravens are going to win the whole thing. And for a horrific as this season has been for the Steelers missing the playoffs and other problems the Ravens and Harbaugh winning a Super Bowl would be absolutely devistating for them....Please I want anybody to win but the Ravens...
    Wait, you are discounting the Patriots? I like your Steelers predictions, not this one.....The Ravens were lucky yesterday with Denver making major, I mean major mistakes on Defense.

Brady will shred the Ravens....Eventually their luck will run out. How many times are you going to see Flacco throw deep ball to Torrey Smith...the patriots are taking note
    Last edited by LevonKirkland99; 01-13-2013 at 10:16 AM.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    I don't care what you think, you spew **** all season about how good the steelers were
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Thread Information