Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Being realistic here about the 8-8 season.

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #11
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,616
    I totally agree. Tomlin hasn't adequetely addressed the back-up QB position in the last three years. But with so many QB's about to lose their starting positions, we should be able to get a decent back up. Maybe Alex Smith?
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  2. #12
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ban City
    Posts
    5,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    I totally agree. Tomlin hasn't adequetely addressed the back-up QB position in the last three years. But with so many QB's about to lose their starting positions, we should be able to get a decent back up. Maybe Alex Smith?
    You mean Colbert hasn't adequately addressed the back up QB position?

    (I think it's been more than adequate...)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    NPB - As long as I breath I will ban you.

  3. #13
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,802

    Being realistic here about the 8-8 season.

    Every year Ben is hurt so I'm not sure why this hasn't been addressed!

  4. #14
    Rookie Free Agent BlaZeQuietly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    45
    Exactly, Alex Smith would be a great fit, hes only 28, will be 29 in may. I see Smith as someone who COULD play well in his late 30s. He's a good quarterback and would be a great pick up for us. It may sound crazy but he might be better than Big Ben in a year or 2. Smith just keeps getting better. Not getting my hopes up though. lol unless Smith wants to come play for free, cause we sure as hell aint got no cash.

  5. #15
    Rookie Free Agent BlaZeQuietly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    45
    we broke azz ninjas

  6. #16
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,802

    Being realistic here about the 8-8 season.

    Alex Smith wants to be a starter and there will be a team out there that will make him just that. No way he'll ride the bench here!

  7. #17
    Rookie Free Agent BlaZeQuietly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Alex Smith wants to be a starter and there will be a team out there that will make him just that. No way he'll ride the bench here!

    So start him, Hes good! Ben isn't as good as he used to be and I just see him as an unhealthy alcoholic who is overweight. has 2 rings and just wants to sit around eating cinnabons and watching porn.

  8. #18
    Assistant Coach steelchamp204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
    So start him, Hes good! Ben isn't as good as he used to be and I just see him as an unhealthy alcoholic who is overweight. has 2 rings and just wants to sit around eating cinnabons and watching porn.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Realistic List of Prospects?
    By scudmissile29 in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 05:21 PM
  2. How realistic a chance does Roethlisberger have at MVP?
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 08:53 AM
  3. What realistic chance does this team have in the playoffs?
    By NYCsteelersfan in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 01:09 PM
  4. Most realistic mock
    By cbrunn in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 09:48 AM
  5. There is still a realistic shot to win the AFC North...(LONG POST)
    By Troyisabeast_43 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 02:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •