Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Who cares?

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    Starter Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Posts
    1,003

    Who cares?

    Who really cares about the game today?

    Do you see yourself jumping up if we get a sack?

    Do you see yourself getting excited if we pick one off?

    Do you see yourself being pissed if we fumble?

    Do you care, beyond simply beating the Browns, how they play?

    I am so disgusted, I just want to see that we win and don't have injuries.

  2. #2
    Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    As much as I want to stay unattached to this game, I hinted at that in a few posts too, I would like to see a strong finish by the team. Not for the fans, but for the team. They need to end on a positive note - that will go a long way in positively reinforcing the off-season psyche of the team.

  3. #3
    Draft Pick SteelerCountry58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    357
    My Mood
    Pissedoff
    I freakin care! Probably shouldn't as much as I do but it's in our blood.
    Especially being from Pa. it's especially infused in our blood. The frustrating
    thing with todays players and overall attitude is the I don't care,pay me,I'm
    not getting hurt for this and that b.s. We as fans just want to see passion and
    fire from our teams,if you lose so be it but go down fighting,learn your lesson
    and prepare for the next battle. Our "next" battle is preparing for the offseason.
    Sit down access the roster,who goes,who stays,what we need to address.
    Attack our weakness be it finally FA pickup or with full force in the draft.
    This is Steeler Football,we shouldn't rebuild,we should reload and fire back!!

  4. #4
    Veteran TarlsQtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,342
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerCountry58 View Post
    I freakin care! Probably shouldn't as much as I do but it's in our blood.
    The frustrating thing with todays players and overall attitude is the I don't care,pay me,I'm
    not getting hurt for this and that b.s. We as fans just want to see passion and
    fire from our teams,if you lose so be it but go down fighting,learn your lesson
    and prepare for the next battle.
    I have thought the same for a long time. We care more than the players we cheer for. It is a different generation. Look at the field after a Ravens/Steelers game. You have Ray, Gums, Rice, Flacco, all buddy buddy with Ben, Harrison, Woodley, and our players. Can you imagine Jack Lambert or Mean Joe cracking jokes and laughing with the Raiders after a game?
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

  5. #5
    steelers4life66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Posts
    1,552
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Who really cares about the game today?

    Do you see yourself jumping up if we get a sack?

    Do you see yourself getting excited if we pick one off?

    Do you see yourself being pissed if we fumble?

    Do you care, beyond simply beating the Browns, how they play?

    I am so disgusted, I just want to see that we win and don't have injuries.
    I know how bad getting swept by the browns would suck but, I'd rather lose and go up in the draft picks. Good it hurts to say that!

    I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.


  6. #6
    Rookie Free Agent steelcity73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Evansville, IN
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    I have thought the same for a long time. We care more than the players we cheer for. It is a different generation. Look at the field after a Ravens/Steelers game. You have Ray, Gums, Rice, Flacco, all buddy buddy with Ben, Harrison, Woodley, and our players. Can you imagine Jack Lambert or Mean Joe cracking jokes and laughing with the Raiders after a game?
    Agree with both u and SteelerCountry58, I bet they send each other christmas effing cards as well!!! There's was absolutely no urgency in the team this season, it was just ho hum, well we lost lets just try again next week bullshit!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Steelers Lack of INDIVIDUAL recognition!? WHO CARES!!!
    By steelcitysfinestXL in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 05:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •