Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you think if given the chance Mike Wallace would do it differently?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Both Wallace and AB were so caught up in being "Young Money" they forgot that you have to actually play the game. They look like fools out there, preening like a couple of b!tches. I agree with Zachintosh66 that it does not look promising but I do hope they both grow up.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    I see him going elsewhere,mainly because he's one of the poster children of spoiled bitches.
    At this point I don't care about his crap. This team needs a attitude blood infusion.
    All the cancerous shitheads need to be cut out and replaced with real men not divas.

We may regret this move, but Wallace just bouggt his ticket out of Pittsburgh by his holdout....All the Wallace fanboys willnshed a tear
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Fu#k this idot,this dick is all about him and nothing else.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by strummerfan View Post
    Wallace is going to a team that will utilize his skill set. His game is about pure speed and he will go to a team that will use him in a vertical passing game. The easy money is on the Colts. He knows the system, quality young qb and 43 million dollars of cap room.
    Don't know how much cap room they have but, I'd like to see him go to the Skins. Give RG3 someone to trow to. I like that guy.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

Waterboy
    It's time to fire Mike Tomlin. Yes he did go to 2 super bowls with teams built by Bill Cower, et al. So what has he done except tolerate "jive-assed" behavior by the homeboys he likes!?! I do not think fans desire to breech this subject but the truth is in the performance of his sub-par efforts. He makes a good defensive coordinator....that's all. As well, I cannot believe that outrageously poor conditioning of Steeler players, especially the old and overweight offensive lineman (for the most part)

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillsguy1213 View Post
    It's time to fire Mike Tomlin. Yes he did go to 2 super bowls with teams built by Bill Cower, et al. ;So what has he done except tolerate "jive-assed" behavior by the homeboys he likes!?! I do not think fans desire to breech this subject but the truth is in the performance of his sub-par efforts. He makes a good defensive coordinator....that's all. As well, I cannot believe that outrageously poor conditioning of Steeler players, especially the old and overweight offensive lineman (for the most part)
    Wow.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillsguy1213 View Post
    It's time to fire Mike Tomlin. Yes he did go to 2 super bowls with teams built by Bill Cower, et al. So what has he done except tolerate "jive-assed" behavior by the homeboys he likes!?! I do not think fans desire to breech this subject but the truth is in the performance of his sub-par efforts. He makes a good defensive coordinator....that's all. As well, I cannot believe that outrageously poor conditioning of Steeler players, especially the old and overweight offensive lineman (for the most part)
    his 1 season as defensive co-ordinator he was ranked 25th in minnesota, hardly a great d-cord.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Waterboy
    Send him to Dallas. He and Jerry can play.

"It's time to fire Mike Tomlin. Yes he did go to 2 super bowls with teams built by Bill Cower, et al. So what has he done except tolerate "jive-assed" behavior by the homeboys he likes!?! I do not think fans desire to breech this subject but the truth is in the performance of his sub-par efforts. He makes a good defensive coordinator....that's all. As well, I cannot believe that outrageously poor conditioning of Steeler players, especially the old and overweight offensive lineman (for the most part)"
    That one more Super Bowl then Cowder did with the same team:

Thread Information