Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Why Does Pittsburgh Hate Star QBs?

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibleedblk&gld View Post
    you don't like:

run, run, pass, punt?
    Coach Art does

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    most americans are retarded, americans dont see this but other countries do.

just remember this.

that is why unemployment rates are so high, if pittsburgh bashes its own elite qb.

they dont win them every season.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    Ben went back to being Sandlot Ben instead of following Haley's plan. When Ben Followed Haley's Script he was being talked about as a MVP candidate. Then he got hurt and choked from the pressure and reverted back to "I know what I'm doing Ben". Several Games they lost because Ben didn't follow his reads. Several times the checkdown was wide open,Wallace was open but he kept looking for brown. He went away from Miller when Miller was killing teams. Then the following week when everyones talking about Miller he overtargets him and pick 6.
    That's bull crap.

3rd down in Dallas, 7 yards away from FG range.

3 wides running pass patterns, Redman and Heath were blocking.

Who's the checkdown?

3rd and 8 against the Bengals from their 40.

Wallace runs a 5 yard pattern and STOPS, short of the sticks. It's BACKUP TIGHT END DAVID PAULSON WHO WAS SENT DEEP ON THE PLAY.

Haley's whole line of thinking is trying to fool people: "Oh gee I'll send Paulson deep, they'll never think of that"

He should have stuck to just using his athletes.
    Last edited by Crash; 12-29-2012 at 05:10 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    how about better decision making and execution from the QB in the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter
    Have to use him first.

Banned
    I liked ward and Bettis a lot as people.
    And you dislike Ben?

Hahahahahahaha

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Wallace runs a 5 yard pattern and STOPS, short of the sticks. It's BACKUP TIGHT END DAVID PAULSON WHO WAS SENT DEEP ON THE PLAY.

Haley's whole line of thinking is trying to fool people: "Oh gee I'll send Paulson deep, they'll never think of that"
    Arians got crucified for that kind of stuff, but Haley gets a pass and the blame for it gets deflected to Ben so it won't seem like anyone is criticizing the Art Rooney hire.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    My favorite player is Heath miller. All he does is go out and play. You never hear his name in the news for anything. We don't know if his wife is pregnant. Etc. I root for these people to win football games. I liked ward and Bettis a lot as people. Woodley and Troy also.
    Millers my fav also. what I love about the guy is he makes a big play, you don't see him jump up and start dancing all over the place like a lot of players. He just jumps up and runs back to the huddle. He's nothing but football for 60 min.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelers4life66 View Post
    Millers my fav also. what I love about the guy is he makes a big play, you don't see him jump up and start dancing all over the place like a lot of players. He just jumps up and runs back to the huddle. He's nothing but football for 60 min.
    this...like the old saying goes when scoring a TD, "act like you've been there before"...this showboating **** is getting old and as much as I love AB, his stupid 1st down antics are chapping my ***...Seeing Keisel get flagged on sunday for doing his routine "one knee bow and arrow" celebration should have been enough for Tomlin to put a foot in everyone's *** as far as celebrations

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    most americans are retarded, americans dont see this but other countries do.

just remember this.

that is why unemployment rates are so high, if pittsburgh bashes its own elite qb.

they dont win them every season.
    It's actually kind of a compliment to Americans that a complete and total dipshit like you thinks we're stupid. Now if someone with an IQ higher than their age said it, I'd be upset
    Who will be Todd Haley's first victim on national TV ...... and when?

A big part of our offence this year was the lack of running game. We got a few lucky runs but otherwise I don't think our current backs could get a first down if they were handed the ball 3 times in a row.

We would run for 1 yard, run for 2 yards..........pass. We need a solid RB that will get the rock 18 to 25 times a game. Not 3 guys getting 8 carries each!!

Thread Information