Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: Injury means Wallace may have played his last game as a Steeler

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Chuck's Place ChucktownSteeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,446
    My Mood
    Addicted

    Injury means Wallace may have played his last game as a Steeler


  2. #2
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northeast Ohio (Clowns country)
    Posts
    1,884
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Later u quitting mfer!
    Cleveland Browns suck!

  3. #3
    Starter Goodfrom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    2,000
    Could be a peek into the future should the Steelers decide not to aggressively go after Wallace.

    Hoping not to open the can again, but I hope he is franchised / resigned.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    Hoping not to open the can again, but I hope he is franchised / resigned.
    The franchise tag for a WR is projected to be ~10.4 million dollars. 1) He's not worth anywhere near that and 2) there's no way we could pay him that much anyway.

    I do think they will make an effort to resign him, but ultimately, he'll wind up in Arizona or Indy.

  5. #5
    Starter LevonKirkland99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Redskins country
    Posts
    1,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    Could be a peek into the future should the Steelers decide not to aggressively go after Wallace.

    Hoping not to open the can again, but I hope he is franchised / resigned.
    Steelers not going to franchise him according to the post-gazette article...It should be interesting to see what the Steelers front office will do regarding Wallace on the off season.

    Seems that Steeler fans are divided whether he should remain a Steeler or not...
    "HAIL TO PITT"

  6. #6
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,320

    Injury means Wallace may have played his last game as a Steeler

    I didn't see this coming! When did he get hurt?? Oh well he'll be gone and what will we have to show? Should of traded his *** instead of letting him walk!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  7. #7
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I didn't see this coming! When did he get hurt?? Oh well he'll be gone and what will we have to show? Should of traded his *** instead of letting him walk!
    yep, but management are retarded and kept him
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    Ben, Wallace, and Arians all reunite in 2013.

    Not as far fetched as one thinks.

  9. #9
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Ben, Wallace, and Arians all reunite in 2013.

    Not as far fetched as one thinks.
    The idea alone that Ben could be playing for another team in 2013 is so far beyond far fetched, it should be classified as outer fetched.

    oh wait... were you insinuating that Wallace gets re-signed and Tomlin gets fired, and Arians is hired as the Steelers head coach? That would only be normal far fetched... lol

  10. #10
    Big T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Penn State University
    Posts
    5,800
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    oh wait... were you insinuating that Wallace gets re-signed and Tomlin gets fired, and Arians is hired as the Steelers head coach? That would only be normal far fetched... lol
    That scenario is absolutely ridiculous... But you're absolutely right, it's far less far-fetched than his.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 04:11 PM
  2. Offensive Line Played Solid Game
    By BlackGold4vr in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 03:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •