Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Dalton

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted

    Dalton

    Where does red head fit in for you?

    I think he's a top 15 qb, better than Flacco.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  2. #2
    Draft Pick polamalu43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    242
    He is a good franchise QB to work around. Hate to say it but I'd take Flacco. Mind you neither one of them can handle the Steelers. Ben is my guys but this is the first year I lost a bit of faith. I wish we had Steeler ball 80 times a year. Next up is the Draft for us to get excited about.

  3. #3
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by polamalu43 View Post
    He is a good franchise QB to work around. Hate to say it but I'd take Flacco. Mind you neither one of them can handle the Steelers. Ben is my guys but this is the first year I lost a bit of faith. I wish we had Steeler ball 80 times a year. Next up is the Draft for us to get excited about.
    dalton seemed to get it done last weekend.

    flacco still can't.

    now that dalton has done it, he can do it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  4. #4
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Gayvens Country
    Posts
    317
    Hes a good qb... still think hes young to decide right now id say yes... but carson palmer use to be good too... alot of these qbs have very good receivers that actually make them look better then they really r... ie flacco

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    Swill. You blitz him and he folds.

    Of course that's why we played zone on the biggest defensive play of the season last week and left his best receiver un touched off the LOS as well.

  6. #6
    Veteran TarlsQtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,099
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Swill. You blitz him and he folds.

    Of course that's why we played zone on the biggest defensive play of the season last week and left his best receiver un touched off the LOS as well.
    This is what I mean. In a game where the D had 6 sacks, 3 turnovers, and gave up 6 points, it is STILL their fault? Unbelievable.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    This is what I mean. In a game where the D had 6 sacks, 3 turnovers, and gave up 6 points, it is STILL their fault? Unbelievable.
    On that call? It's LeBeau's fault. The biggest play of the season, they hammer Dalton all day so what do we do?

    We sit back and play the garbage soft zone that beats them in crunch time constantly.

    4th and 15 to Matt Cassell up three points.

    Same thing.

    4th and game against the Ravens last season.

    Same thing.

    4th and game against the Ravens in 2009 without Ben.

    Same thing.

    Why LeBeau simply won't stay with what works, in key spots, is a mystery.

  8. #8
    Veteran TarlsQtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,099
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    On that call? It's LeBeau's fault. The biggest play of the season, they hammer Dalton all day so what do we do?

    We sit back and play the garbage soft zone that beats them in crunch time constantly.

    4th and 15 to Matt Cassell up three points.

    Same thing.

    4th and game against the Ravens last season.

    Same thing.

    4th and game against the Ravens in 2009 without Ben.

    Same thing.

    Why LeBeau simply won't stay with what works, in key spots, is a mystery.
    Right, we sure would not want to blame Ben for throwing a terrible interception and giving them the ball on our side of the 50 or the Ben pick 6 earlier in the game that would have rendered the FG meaningless.

    You then throw out a couple of examples where you feel they should have blitzed. Want to bet that we could easily come up with as many or more instances where they did blitz and play press coverage and got burned? (Playoff loss to Denver last year ring a bell?) The problem is you "see" what you want to "see." Sometimes it is not the play calling and it is just the players not executing. If they did blitz Dalton on the play in question and he threw a TD to Green you would still be b!tching because that is what b!tches do.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

  9. #9
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,129

    Dalton

    He's good and getting better!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  10. #10
    Draft Pick Number99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    325
    My Mood
    Roflol
    Flacco has peaked. What you see is what you get. Dalton just started his career and like was said is getting better. Dalton also has A.J. to throw to and thats a huge plus.
    Fear da Beard

    I don't always post, but when I do its on SteelerAddicts.com

    Sponsered by the following:
    Cookies, Air, TP

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How many TD's does Dalton throw on our secondary?
    By scudmissile29 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 01:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •