Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Management doesn't know what they're doing

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    LeBeau isn't dropping balls thrown to him.
    Get that man some pads then...we can be the first team to do throw back players

Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    LeBeau isn't dropping balls thrown to him.
    Well said and to the point!
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Seems like a never ending battle......will it not catch up with us at some point? At the back end of many of our favorite players contracts the pay seems so high that it is difficult to keep them.

God I hope we keep Harrison. I love watching the guy and if we can get him a bit of help I guarantee he will be a 10 sack guy in 2013

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by polamalu43 View Post
    Seems like a never ending battle......will it not catch up with us at some point? At the back end of many of our favorite players contracts the pay seems so high that it is difficult to keep them.

God I hope we keep Harrison. I love watching the guy and if we can get him a bit of help I guarantee he will be a 10 sack guy in 2013
    I will hold you to this and call you out at the end of 2013.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The cap doesn't concern me at all, the Steelers always have and probably always will run right up against the cap, entering each season with barely a couple million available to sign other players if needed.

They'll enter free agency probably still over the cap, but they'll continue to restructure their brains out to get themselves more wiggle room.

As far as free agency goes, I would really like to see them just for once go out and use some money on some mid round players to help fill the void at least with depth. They're good for usually one slightly above/below average free agent per season, last year it was Pope.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    The Cap concerns me to the extent on them signing 30 year old + players to extensions. They need to be more careful on the 30 year old and above players they give extensions to. They need to be more selective based on the position that player plays compared to the availability of replacing him in the draft.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Grumpy
    Ya the Steelers have had a hand full of losing seasons over the past 40 years......Lets clear out the Front Office and you may as well dump the Owners as well......We can replace them with the Group from Jacksonville or Arizona or Cleveland.......this is a absurd thread.......

Flame if Harrison is around next year..........10 sacks. I'll remind you next December....lol

Does anyone have an opinion on Adrian Robinson. I have a feeling this guy would make a name for himself if he has a chance to play on Sunday?

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Management will have a great opportunity this off-season to address the many issues on the table. They will show everyone that they know what their doing or not.

Because if they don't start seriously using free agency to address at least a couple of areas of need, along with better talent evaluation, then we are all just wasting our time in rooting for another championship opportunity.

And....Mike Tomlin needs to be officially put on the clock. I don't see any leadership from him or players really fearing him when they underachieve. Like what I see at New England and Green Bay.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Management will have a great opportunity this off-season to address the many issues on the table. They will show everyone that they know what their doing or not.

Because if they don't start seriously using free agency to address at least a couple of areas of need, along with better talent evaluation, then we are all just wasting our time in rooting for another championship opportunity.

And....Mike Tomlin needs to be officially put on the clock. I don't see any leadership from him or players really fearing him when they underachieve. Like what I see at New England and Green Bay.
    What do you "see" in New England and Green Bay?

Thread Information