Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 177

Thread: Game 17 - Browns vs Steelers, 12/30/2012, 1pm

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #131
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,830
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteelers View Post
    It is what it is. Good teams can overcome those bad calls. I'm not saying the Steelers are good by any means and calls like that hurts this team.
    The NFL has become a complete joke with regards to this. It seems that anytime the pass is incomplete, they are looking for a pass interference even if the defender never touches the receiver. We've seen that a number of times in Pittsburgh alone. They really need to get a handle on this. Make the call if there is interference but for Fs sake, let them play a little.

  2. #132
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Brown turning into a TD machine....nice to see heading into next year since Wallace won't be back.....
    yep, he just needs to find the endzone more.

    lol at phil taylor

  3. #133
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    i calculated, we will pick around 14-18. Also based on 4:15 predictions with a win against brwons and miami loss to cheats

  4. #134
    @CoachZach_ Zachintosh66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Toledo, Oh
    Posts
    6,993
    My Mood
    Addicted

    My Social Networks

    Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    17 pts... wholey crap! were hott

  5. #135
    Starter SuperSteelers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas (gamble town)
    Posts
    1,400
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    The NFL has become a complete joke with regards to this. It seems that anytime the pass is incomplete, they are looking for a pass interference even if the defender never touches the receiver. We've seen that a number of times in Pittsburgh alone. They really need to get a handle on this. Make the call if there is interference but for Fs sake, let them play a little.
    It goes beyond just bad interference calls. The NFL just don't let players play the game any longer and the league has become powder puff.

  6. #136
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    i calculated, we will pick around 14-18. Also based on 4:15 predictions with a win against brwons and miami loss to cheats
    My Money is on Chance Womback in the first ... that'll complete the Oline with 1-2nd round picks ... the interior would be crazy good on paper with ... on Paper is the key word though

    LT- Gilbert
    LG -Womback
    C - Pouncey
    RG - DeCastro
    RT - Adams

  7. #137
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,139

    Game 17 - Browns vs Steelers, 12/30/2012, 1pm

    Typical Dick play off the wr 10 yards defense! Yuck! Fn garbage!

  8. #138
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I don't want to watch this anymore

  9. #139
    Starter SuperSteelers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas (gamble town)
    Posts
    1,400
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
    My Money is on Chance Womback in the first ... that'll complete the Oline with 1-2nd round picks ... the interior would be crazy good on paper with ... on Paper is the key word though

    LT- Gilbert
    LG -Womback
    C - Pouncey
    RG - DeCastro
    RT - Adams
    Who is Womback...never heard of this kid?

  10. #140
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
    My Money is on Chance Womback in the first ... that'll complete the Oline with 1-2nd round picks ... the interior would be crazy good on paper with ... on Paper is the key word though

    LT- Gilbert
    LG -Womback
    C - Pouncey
    RG - DeCastro
    RT - Adams
    wrong. we need to go safety or wide receiver in the first round.

    o-line can wait, young at position maybe go for someone in free agency.

    don't really know the salary cap position as well.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Game 13 - Chargers vs Steelers, 12/9/2012, 1pm
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Game Day
    Replies: 407
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 08:32 PM
  2. Game 11, Steelers vs Browns, 11/25/2012, 1pm
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Game Day
    Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 05:17 PM
  3. Steelers vs Browns, Game 16, 1/1/2012, 4:15
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum 2011 Steelers Gameday
    Replies: 597
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 08:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •