Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who will be our next OL coach?

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    They also need to quit lining up the RB 8 1/2 yards behind the LOS on 3rd and 1.

That would be a good first step.
    Yea, thats what I stated in my original post. Positioning coaches do not get the credit they deserve. Lake has done a tremendous job for the secondary, Yes the int's arent really there, but there have been plenty of opportunities for ints this season. With the progress of Allen/Brown/Lewis this season the future looks solid for the secondary. Hopefully we can get an OL coach in here to right the ship of the line to where they stay upright and not on there backsides, or worse, on the back of another guys legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    The hiring of a good OL coach is probably the most important thing we have to do in this off-season. Along with the conditioning of the O-linemen too.

We've got to get the running game back in a serious fashion. Whoever we get, they better be able to teach these guys on the O-line to run block.
    Oh wait a minute, I posted a few days ago that the conditioning needed to be improved! However, I was informed(via posts to the chat) that it wasn't the condition of our team, it was just injuries!

Thread Information