Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you fix first??

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    i would rather Doug Legursky start every game than have BA back on the 'burgh sidelines...

I agree with K about Mendy... but his "want" to return to Pittsburgh may not be there.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Addicted
    The main thing that has to change is these Diva attitudes if we are going to be successful moving forward these Diva's have to get there heads out of there asses,far as drafting is concern i'm with K Train move Harrison inside and get another kick azz OLB,we need a Safety, Possible CB if Lewis leaves, DL and we need a Guard,the way Decastro is playing right now he is looking like a bust,hopefully he will turn it around in year two like Troy did, we will need a receiver because Wallace is gone after March but i'll believe we will get one late like we did Brown,Wallace,Sanders, we need a new conditioning coach, a real old school OL coach,and some NEW defensive schemes to cater to the talent we have on the roster,i'm sooooooo happy Dan R is back i believe he will get this ship righted ASAP...

Waterboy
    One name Björn Werner!
    The Kid would be the exactly what we need in terms of pass rushing.
    I know he is projected to be´a Top 10 draft. However, it seems that Non American players are often drafted lower compared to the projections. Some GMS are simply not trusting non Americans too much it seems. So maybe maybe, we couls steal hinm in the draft!

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted

What would you fix first??

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Arians had one fault.

Haley has twice as many.

But one thing about Arians was he at least tried to use his talent.

Haley's an *** kisser who's only here because of his Daddy.
    Arians only had 1 fault? lol he had way more then that. He never made in game changes, he came up with a game plan and by God stuck to it, especially when it wasn't working. Predictable play calling, no ****ing imagination unless you call bubble screens 15 times a game imagination. Did NOT use the talent we have on the team. Haley, no matter how much game film he watched in the offseason had no idea what kind of offensive personnel he had. Now he has 1 year under his belt and show us next season what he's made of as a OC. What this team really needs is better leadership and more maturity in the locker room. They also need a identity on offense and a better pass rush on defense.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Fix the O-Line 1st. Do that, and the rest of the offense will take care of itself.

Second to that would be the D-line. Generate pressure without rushing 6 guys and no one would have to play 10 yards off the WR; they could be up in their grill.

Not Glamorous, but O and D Lines are the lifeblood to the success of any football team.

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    mendenhall should be brought back, he'll be healthy next year and he really should just run away with the job..not like hes gonna be expensive.
    Could not agree more, talent wise. But he also has to have the heart.

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Draft wise: Safety/Linebacker should be our first pick,whatever better player is available.
    I'd lean more towards LB at this pick,we can get a stud at this pick. We can go Safety with
    the second pick,a good one like Jefferson from OU or Rambo might still be here at this pick.
    Third overall pick I'd go DE/DT(Long/Hunt/Steinkuhler) may still be here at this spot.
    4th pick would be best available from the O Line,RB,QB crop. 5th on, go depth at need positions.

O line and D line needs better talent and depth. Younger backup QB,stable running attack(maybe
    take a RB around the 4th round(Will Lattimore drop this far considering his knee issues?) I'd take
    Zach Line from SMU instead though if he drops down here. Kid is a workhorse FB/RB hybrid.
    TE and WR should be fine for now.

Starter
    My Mood
    Angry
    I would consider restructuring guys like Troy.,Harrison. You can't be giving this guy a ton of money when he's hurt all the time. I wouldn't throw a ton of money at either Wallace or mendenhall. However we could retain them because I think neither will get big money elsewhere from free agency. I could cut that putz Willie colon. I would start replacing guys like keisel , Hampton , foote. Not cutting them, but gradually start grooming there heirs. I would look at secondary in draft, Ike's getting up there in years too. And I would get a good rb in the draft or free agency. Sorry don't think redman,Rainey, or Dwyer are anything but third down backs. And of course get a serviceable back up qb. Charlie's old, Byron's hurt too much.
    Last edited by Clevelandsux; 12-26-2012 at 05:47 PM.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Banned
    Predictable play calling, no ****ing imagination unless you call bubble screens 15 times a game imagination.
    Haley uses bubble screens worse than Arians did.

Arians used to tip run or pass based on formation. But under Arians Ben went to two Pro Bowls, 2 Super Bowls, and threw 26 TD passes in 2009.

Under Haley the Steelers are no better than 8-8.

Haley makes Arians look like Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Haley uses bubble screens worse than Arians did.

Arians used to tip run or pass based on formation. But under Arians Ben went to two Pro Bowls, 2 Super Bowls, and threw 26 TD passes in 2009.

Under Haley the Steelers are no better than 8-8.

Haley makes Arians look like Einstein.
    Ben was well on his way to the pro-bowl, if not the MVP award before the injury.

Thread Information