Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
The 90s were not that bad of a decade........Sure there was a ton of disappointments......Super Bowl XXX, 94 AFC title game loss to the Chargers, 97 AFC title game loss to the Broncos which both were in Pittsburgh......But the Steelers were competitive and made the play-offs more times then not in the 90s....The 90s was a fun decade....Of course it doesn't match the 2000s in terms of success.........I remember little of the late 80s so I won't comment on the 80s.........

But to touch on Flame's point....Yes the younger fans are really spoiled and I find their constant bashing of Ben to be really amusing.......I guess sitting through Brister, O'Donnell, Tomcazk, Miller, Stewart in the 90s makes me appreciate Ben even when he does play terrible......Of course we had those clowns Kent Graham and Tommy Maddox in the early part of the 2000s.....lol Kent Graham started the 2000 season as the starting QB....Kent ****ING Graham....lol The Kent Graham experiment didn't last long but it still was horrible.........
The only highlight in the 80s was when the Steelers put the only blemish on the 49ers season win/loss record in 1984, so you didn't miss much.