Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Want this team to go back to 90's

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Want this team to go back to 90's

For the sole reason to fish the bandwagon ****s out of our fanbase.

Ben has spoiled us for far far far too long and its only right the riverats go back down to the sewers.

Dark times are ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Draft Pick
    Everyteam has fair weather fans and you see them pop up especially after a team wins the super bowl... true story i live in md and when the ravens came to town they were just down right horrible! Until they won a super bowl then everybody had a stupid flag flying from their car... ive noticed a dramatic increase in steeler stuff around these parts but its whatever.. true fans stick with their team in the good and bad luckily for us steelers dont have too many of these years.. i think this year was just bad because we have a decent team on paper these dudes just couldnt pull it together which happens... kinda like the dream team? And look how well they did

My Mood
    Addicted
    I know about a dozen ravens fans and half of them can't tell you a thing about the team (history, players from the past, etc)...and most of them "never watched football before the Ravens were a team"...irritates me that these douchebag fans talk as much **** as iggle fans and have no clue about the ravens past other than they won a super bowl

My Mood
    Addicted
    i wonder who watches the stains game?

I will, although I hope we tank it for the draft pic, nothing else to play for, except get swept by the browns LMAO.

Im ok with this ebcause it wont happen for another 20 years, not against rattys thougj.
    Wallace sucks.
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

So being the "diehard" fan that you are Flame...you want to see the team suck to get rid of the "lesser" fans?

Is that the logic you are presenting today?
    Host of Power Pregame and Panther Primer on TribLive Radio
    Contributing Writer for Pittsburgh Sporting News
    Owner of "The Voice Says...." Blog
    Follow me on Twitter: @SteelCityVoice
    "Like" My Sports Page on Facebook

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityVoice View Post
    So being the "diehard" fan that you are Flame...you want to see the team suck to get rid of the "lesser" fans?

Is that the logic you are presenting today?
    Yes.

I am a die hard fan.

I stay up at sunday, monday and thursday night games from 1-4am to watch the games, thats a fan to me, I haven't missed a game since 2008 unless I've had a flight.

Or does the Voice Say else wise?
    Wallace sucks.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    i wonder who watches the stains game?

I will, although I hope we tank it for the draft pic, nothing else to play for, except get swept by the browns LMAO.

Im ok with this ebcause it wont happen for another 20 years, not against rattys thougj.
    I have never missed a Steelers game by choice......I missed two games since 2000 and it was due to work......But I'm not watching this upcoming Browns game since I don't want to spend anymore time on this season....It sucked so I just want to move on.....Even in non play-off years since I have had the Sunday tix I still watched every game even when they were out of it.....But I just can't do it anymore with this team and really I'm glad they missed the play-offs to save the disappointment of a first round play-off loss again.....Time to talk draft.......

Want this team to go back to 90's

I have never missed a Steelers game by choice......I missed two games since 2000 and it was due to work......But I'm not watching this upcoming Browns game since I don't want to spend anymore time on this season....It sucked so I just want to move on.....Even in non play-off years since I have had the Sunday tix I still watched every game even when they were out of it.....But I just can't do it anymore with this team and really I'm glad they missed the play-offs to save the disappointment of a first round play-off loss again.....Time to talk draft.......
    I'm with you. I'll be doing something else during the game!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    The 90s were not that bad of a decade........Sure there was a ton of disappointments......Super Bowl XXX, 94 AFC title game loss to the Chargers, 97 AFC title game loss to the Broncos which both were in Pittsburgh......But the Steelers were competitive and made the play-offs more times then not in the 90s....The 90s was a fun decade....Of course it doesn't match the 2000s in terms of success.........I remember little of the late 80s so I won't comment on the 80s.........

But to touch on Flame's point....Yes the younger fans are really spoiled and I find their constant bashing of Ben to be really amusing.......I guess sitting through Brister, O'Donnell, Tomcazk, Miller, Stewart in the 90s makes me appreciate Ben even when he does play terrible......Of course we had those clowns Kent Graham and Tommy Maddox in the early part of the 2000s.....lol Kent Graham started the 2000 season as the starting QB....Kent ****ING Graham....lol The Kent Graham experiment didn't last long but it still was horrible.........

My Mood
    Patriotic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibleedblk&gld View Post
    I know about a dozen ravens fans and half of them can't tell you a thing about the team (history, players from the past, etc)...and most of them "never watched football before the Ravens were a team"...irritates me that these douchebag fans talk as much **** as iggle fans and have no clue about the ravens past other than they won a super bowl
    I don't know everything about the Steelers or keep track of records and player history, but does that make me less of a fan because I choose not keep useless information in my brain. I root for the team just as hard as any other fan.

Thread Information