Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Want this team to go back to 90's

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted

    Want this team to go back to 90's

    For the sole reason to fish the bandwagon ****s out of our fanbase.

    Ben has spoiled us for far far far too long and its only right the riverats go back down to the sewers.

    Dark times are ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  2. #2
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Gayvens Country
    Posts
    317
    Everyteam has fair weather fans and you see them pop up especially after a team wins the super bowl... true story i live in md and when the ravens came to town they were just down right horrible! Until they won a super bowl then everybody had a stupid flag flying from their car... ive noticed a dramatic increase in steeler stuff around these parts but its whatever.. true fans stick with their team in the good and bad luckily for us steelers dont have too many of these years.. i think this year was just bad because we have a decent team on paper these dudes just couldnt pull it together which happens... kinda like the dream team? And look how well they did

  3. #3
    Starter Ibleedblk&gld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Heinz Field
    Posts
    1,760
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I know about a dozen ravens fans and half of them can't tell you a thing about the team (history, players from the past, etc)...and most of them "never watched football before the Ravens were a team"...irritates me that these douchebag fans talk as much **** as iggle fans and have no clue about the ravens past other than they won a super bowl

  4. #4
    Starter SuperSteelers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Loss Vegas
    Posts
    1,558
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibleedblk&gld View Post
    I know about a dozen ravens fans and half of them can't tell you a thing about the team (history, players from the past, etc)...and most of them "never watched football before the Ravens were a team"...irritates me that these douchebag fans talk as much **** as iggle fans and have no clue about the ravens past other than they won a super bowl
    I don't know everything about the Steelers or keep track of records and player history, but does that make me less of a fan because I choose not keep useless information in my brain. I root for the team just as hard as any other fan.

  5. #5
    Starter Ibleedblk&gld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Heinz Field
    Posts
    1,760
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteelers View Post
    I don't know everything about the Steelers or keep track of records and player history, but does that make me less of a fan because I choose not keep useless information in my brain. I root for the team just as hard as any other fan.
    No it doesn't, but this franchise dates back to 1933, long before any of us were around. To be a "diehard" fan of a team that was established 16 yrs ago, I would expect one to know a little bit more than a few names and team colors...

  6. #6
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    i wonder who watches the stains game?

    I will, although I hope we tank it for the draft pic, nothing else to play for, except get swept by the browns LMAO.

    Im ok with this ebcause it wont happen for another 20 years, not against rattys thougj.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  7. #7
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    i wonder who watches the stains game?

    I will, although I hope we tank it for the draft pic, nothing else to play for, except get swept by the browns LMAO.

    Im ok with this ebcause it wont happen for another 20 years, not against rattys thougj.
    I have never missed a Steelers game by choice......I missed two games since 2000 and it was due to work......But I'm not watching this upcoming Browns game since I don't want to spend anymore time on this season....It sucked so I just want to move on.....Even in non play-off years since I have had the Sunday tix I still watched every game even when they were out of it.....But I just can't do it anymore with this team and really I'm glad they missed the play-offs to save the disappointment of a first round play-off loss again.....Time to talk draft.......

  8. #8
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northeast Ohio (Clowns country)
    Posts
    1,903
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    i wonder who watches the stains game?

    I will, although I hope we tank it for the draft pic, nothing else to play for, except get swept by the browns LMAO.

    Im ok with this ebcause it wont happen for another 20 years, not against rattys thougj.
    . Whatever dude.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

  9. #9
    So being the "diehard" fan that you are Flame...you want to see the team suck to get rid of the "lesser" fans?

    Is that the logic you are presenting today?
    Host of Power Pregame and Panther Primer on TribLive Radio
    Contributing Writer for Pittsburgh Sporting News
    Owner of "The Voice Says...." Blog
    Follow me on Twitter: @SteelCityVoice
    "Like" My Sports Page on Facebook


  10. #10
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityVoice View Post
    So being the "diehard" fan that you are Flame...you want to see the team suck to get rid of the "lesser" fans?

    Is that the logic you are presenting today?
    Yes.

    I am a die hard fan.

    I stay up at sunday, monday and thursday night games from 1-4am to watch the games, thats a fan to me, I haven't missed a game since 2008 unless I've had a flight.

    Or does the Voice Say else wise?
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. BEN DUH TOUGHEST PLAYA N DUH LEEG PUT DUH TEAM ON HIS BACK DOE!!!!!!!
    By Steelers_All_Day_43 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 12:05 AM
  2. Looking like the 90's
    By Scorp in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 10:00 PM
  3. Porter back with the first team
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 10:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •