Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Do YOU want DL back?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Sigh. But how often do Harrison and Foote or Harrison and Timmons rush together? How often do Woodley and Foote or Woodley and Timmons rush together? Just like the countless other perceptions you have put forth that have been completely wrong, this is another in a long line.

Do you have quotes from Rivers or Palmer that Lebeau's D was "figured out?' Why didn't Eli, Flacco (twice), Andy Dalton (twice), RGII, and a bunch of other QBs ever figure it out this year? These teams should be consistently putting 30 up on us. You are completely removed from reality. For Pete's sake, in another thread you complained about the Steelers D against the Bengals when it gave up 6 points.

This... +1
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Banned
    For Pete's sake, in another thread you complained about the Steelers D against the Bengals when it gave up 6 points.
    Wrong, I complained about the play before the FG when we rushed 3 men, dropped 8 in zone, and gave up the completion anyway.

Defense played their balls off all day. But on the biggest play of the game LeBeau coached scared and didn't allow them to pressure Dalton.

Didn't work.

Who are we to make a decision whether LeBeau should stay or go?

Do you think the defense was really was our problem this year?
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Banned
    The defense isn't as good as their "rank". Early in the year they gave up too many scores following our own.

That's why we lost to the Broncos, that's why we lost to the Raiders, it's why we lost to the Titans.

They don't force enough turnovers, that also affects the offense's scoring.

People talk about where New England and Baltimore "rank".

But how many turnovers have the Pats forced?

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Wrong, I complained about the play before the FG when we rushed 3 men, dropped 8 in zone, and gave up the completion anyway.

Defense played their balls off all day. But on the biggest play of the game LeBeau coached scared and didn't allow them to pressure Dalton.

Didn't work.
    And in OT during the playoff game in Denver, Lebeau did exactly what you wanted and we lost. I suspect you were b!tching about that with the rest of Steeler nation. You cannot blitz every play and you just like to point out the ones where they did not and complain. They lost against Cindy because of Ben, not Lebeau. This season was lost because of the offense, not the defense.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    The defense isn't as good as their "rank". Early in the year they gave up too many scores following our own.

That's why we lost to the Broncos, that's why we lost to the Raiders, it's why we lost to the Titans.

And you would fix it with Raheem Morris who has never been a DC in this league? You are the typical spoiled fan who expects nothing less than perfection every year and when you do not get it go running for the flavor of the month. This season was lost because of the OFFENSE. We did not get turnovers because the three we rely in for them (Woodley, Harrison, Troy) were out or playing hurt. DL cannot help that.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Ratbirds

And you would fix it with Raheem Morris who has never been a DC in this league? You are the typical spoiled fan who expects nothing less than perfection every year and when you do not get it go running for the flavor of the month. This season was lost because of the OFFENSE. We did not get turnovers because the three we rely in for them (Woodley, Harrison, Troy) were out or playing hurt. DL cannot help that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    You are aware that Morris was the DC in Tampa while being their head coach also, correct?

The offense had injuries too, why don't they get the same leeway as the defense?

Because assclowns like you would rather protect their reputation instead of seeing things for what they are.

When it comes to blitzes, a blitz might be called, but then based on what the offense does or lines up in (formation), it forces the defnese to audiuble out of a blitz and Harrison, Woody , Timmons, Etc. have to drop in coverage.

But yes, very whole heartedly disagree with the final call VS cincy. Everytime we went press coverage vs Cincy, they went nowhere.

Dropping to soft zone with a 3 man rush gave them the game.

Banned
    I mean Christ if anything tackle Green at the snap. If the pass is later incomplete Dalton has 7 seconds to run a play from our 41 yard line.

Not only did we not blitz, we gave Green a free release from the LOS.

Why? Only LeBeau knows.

Thread Information