Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Worst season since?

Bookmark and Share

Worst season since?

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    if you wanted to go with a coin flip they could be 13-3 too....raiders, titans, broncos, browns, and cowboys were all close game decided by 1 score
    Right but honestly they weren't good enough to have that record. It's killing people to admit that this team just wasn't a great one... Injuries and a few bone headed plays plagued this team!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Right but honestly they weren't good enough to have that record. It's killing people to admit that this team just wasn't a great one... Injuries and a few bone headed plays plagued this team!
    right but theyve had games where they are playing good and games where everything bounces their way....ben getting hurt was a big blow to the team, during his injured time and after. It happens, hopefully next year it wont.

Everyone says the defense sucks too....which isnt true at all, they had some pressure issues but they played well most of the year and even in the last game only have up what? 6 points? just like they did against the mighty giants

Worst season since?

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    right but theyve had games where they are playing good and games where everything bounces their way....ben getting hurt was a big blow to the team, during his injured time and after. It happens, hopefully next year it wont.

Everyone says the defense sucks too....which isnt true at all, they had some pressure issues but they played well most of the year and even in the last game only have up what? 6 points? just like they did against the mighty giants
    I agree 100%....
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Any year we don't make the playoffs is a bad season for me. And I disagree with many of you. As a fan my expectations are a competitive team in the playoffs and with the hope of getting to and winning the sb. Some of you are like they might as well finish 2-14 if they don't win the sb. These are the types of fans I don't want to be associated with.
    Last edited by Clevelandsux; 12-27-2012 at 03:34 PM.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Woot
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    Any year we don't make the playoffs is a bad season for me. And I disagree with many of you. As a fan my expectations are a competitive team in the playoffs and with the hope of getting to and winning the sb. Some of you are like they might as well finish 2-14 if they don't win the sb. These are the types of fans I don't want to be associated with.
    I'm sure those fans feel the same way about associating with you and won't be inviting you over for dinner.

Banned
    The defense doesn't make enough plays. 29th in the league in turnovers forced.

That affects scoring, it affected offensive scoring last season also.

Thread Information