Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Worst season since?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I think Mike Tomlin is alittle to comfortable since he knows he won't be fired.......
    Don't be too sure of that Rooney3 isn't like his Dad or Grandfather..,.....he seems to be a results NOW owner......If this team continues to slide Tomlin will be in trouble......

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatsSteeler View Post
    Don't be too sure of that Rooney3 isn't like his Dad or Grandfather..,.....he seems to be a results NOW owner......If this team continues to slide Tomlin will be in trouble......
    I agree Art II isn't his Grandfather or his father......But I'm just going by the Rooney track record and I don't think Tomlin is going anywhere and probably not next year....Now three straight non play-off season and yea then maybe Art II might get fed up......Art II needs to stop meddling with football matters on the field though and really forcing BA out was such a bad move....In my opinion it was all Art II forcing BA out......

My Mood
    Mellow
    For sure Tomlin isn't going anywhere next season but as you said 3 off seasons and it will be certain Rooney3 pulls the plug......Remember this is now the "What Have You done For Me Lately" society......

My Mood
    Addicted
    Tomlin has been 12-4 3x's in his career 9-7 once and this year could be his worse in 5 years, we beat the Rats 3x's TWICE with Tomlin and went to TWO Superbowls with Tomlin, he needs to be a better coach but kill all that give me his head on a platter BS...

Banned
    Art II not being like Dan IS our downfall.

Dan cut his teeth in this organization. Art is only here because he hit the sperm lottery.

Warren, OH. It's about a hour & 45 minutes NW from the Burgh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    I would have rather been 12-4 and losing in the playoffs. This season sucked! Yes we did have a 4 game win streak. Beat Ravens and Giants. But I cant honestly say ive enjoyed Steelers football at all this season. You never knew what team would show up and could never be secure with any lead. I paid $150.00 to watch this team stink up the city of Cleveland. Players dropped like flies due to injury. Seasons like this will make appreciate when the team wins. All i want out of this season now is beat the friggin Browns! Anyone of you that lives here in ohio would know exactly how i feel.
    I know exactly how you feel because a large contingent of clowns fans really do suck. I really wouldn't care if they got swept this year if I didn't have to live amongst those asshats though.

Warren, OH. It's about a hour & 45 minutes NW from the Burgh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I think Mike Tomlin is alittle to comfortable since he knows he won't be fired.......
    I think so too, he reaks complacency.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    I don't think Tomlin will be gone. If they have another subpar season next year, he will get some heat. Tomlin has made a lot of horrible game decisions this season. Tired of watching undespilined football.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Veteran
    This is the worst season since the last season we didn't win the Super Bowl. So since last year.

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    This 2012 squad isn't a good one! Honestly flip a couple on those close games and this team could be well below 500!
    if you wanted to go with a coin flip they could be 13-3 too....raiders, titans, broncos, browns, and cowboys were all close game decided by 1 score

Thread Information