Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst season since?

Bookmark and Share
    Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    call me crazy... but this season doesn't hurt much. I always felt it was a transition year, and this was an 8-8 team. Once you lose Ben for a few games, that's that... Going 12-4 and losing to Tim Tebow in the playoffs hurt a lot more

I expected a mediocre year this year
    I thought beating Denver was a near certainty... lol
    it'll be worse if we lose to the clowns again. Like my names sake, i live in ohio. Would add insult to injury. I have a cleveland theory. Any year we lose to the browns, iits a bad year. 1999-6-10, 2000-9-7, 2003-6-10, 2009-9-7, 2012-?. All non playoff years.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

If we get swept by the Browns, that will be icing on the worst season that I can remember. Like many mentioned, 2003, 2006, and 2009 sucked, but this season was just consistent let down. So disappointing.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Addicted
    What made this season difficult for me was that we had so much talent on offense and they just seemed to completely **** the bed for the majority of the games. And a defense that was supposed to be awful and turned out to be stellar is now just a complete waste.

No leadership.
    No leadership.
    No leadership.
    No leadership.

I don't give a damn who you blame from the front office, to the head "coach", to the OC, or the OL, or the QB, or anyone else in our organization........there isn't and hasn't been any leadership on this team. No one has stepped up in the locker room or on the sidelines. It's like watching a bunch of idiots with no clue on how to play football.......screw all of them. I'm pissed that the team I've rooted for for 40 damn years has fallen to this level of shittyness. Someone in upper managment better grow some freakin' balls in the off season and straighten this bunch of panty wearing bitches out.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    What made this season difficult for me was that we had so much talent on offense and they just seemed to completely **** the bed for the majority of the games. And a defense that was supposed to be awful and turned out to be stellar is now just a complete waste.
    I bet the defense shits the bed next year and the offense is clutch.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I agree that this is a leaderless team. This team needs that special "guy" to come in and galvanize this team. And those guys are haaaaard to find.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    saints-hater
    This season at the end of the day was simply a disaster. Especially the last 3 weeks with the play of Ben and just the entire team in general. The Steelers have got to start winning games early in the season next year something they have failed to do the last 2 seasons which has put them in a severe hole early on. The bottom line is you cant lose to teams like the Titans and Raiders early in the season and then teams like the Browns and Chargers and expect to make the playoffs. This Steelers team has some severe issues right now and that is now 3 out of 4 seasons for Mike Tomlin with a Super Bowl loss sandwiched in between where he has had ZERO Playoff wins. And around here that is unacceptable. Tomlin and especially Colbert right now is going to have to rebuild this team and if he has lets say 2 or 3 more years of 8-8 or 7-9 seasons with no playoffs to show for it then the Steelers are seriously going to have to consider making a head coaching change. Just because Cowher and Noll were here for 30 and 15 years doesnt mean Tomlin has to be.

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes43 View Post
    If we get swept by the Browns, that will be icing on the worst season that I can remember. Like many mentioned, 2003, 2006, and 2009 sucked, but this season was just consistent let down. So disappointing.
    I hope we do get swept by the Browns. We deserve too and plus it will allow us to move up 5 or 6 slots in the draft possibly which is something this team desperately needs to have happen. They need younger talent right now in all areas...

Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    I hope we do get swept by the Browns. We deserve too and plus it will allow us to move up 5 or 6 slots in the draft possibly which is something this team desperately needs to have happen. They need younger talent right now in all areas...
    Whatever dude.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    call me crazy... but this season doesn't hurt much. I always felt it was a transition year, and this was an 8-8 team. Once you lose Ben for a few games, that's that... Going 12-4 and losing to Tim Tebow in the playoffs hurt a lot more

I expected a mediocre year this year
    I thought beating Denver was a near certainty... lol
    I would have rather been 12-4 and losing in the playoffs. This season sucked! Yes we did have a 4 game win streak. Beat Ravens and Giants. But I cant honestly say ive enjoyed Steelers football at all this season. You never knew what team would show up and could never be secure with any lead. I paid $150.00 to watch this team stink up the city of Cleveland. Players dropped like flies due to injury. Seasons like this will make appreciate when the team wins. All i want out of this season now is beat the friggin Browns! Anyone of you that lives here in ohio would know exactly how i feel.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Thread Information