Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The simple reason why we are not going to the playoffs.

Bookmark and Share

The simple reason why we are not going to the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    Not only did you read a post saying he should be cut, you responded to it.
    I never said he needed cut!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Maybe you should stop overreact posting! I didn't read one post calling for him to be cut! He sucked *** the last few weeks, deal with it!
    I'm not overreacting posting, I'm ridiculing idiots that cast blame on one and only one person and ignore what's actually going on.

The simple reason why we are not going to the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    I'm not overreacting posting, I'm ridiculing idiots that cast blame on one and only one person and ignore what's actually going on.
    Gotcha!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    To be honest, when was the last time bigben lead us to one of his big comebacks? Been awhile! I think lasttime i can recall was the ravens playoff game two years ago.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Banned
    Ben except for one pass in Dallas was excellent. Anyone who says he stunk in that game is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by jdehoff83 View Post
    Has anybody else noticed that ben doesnt run anymore? I recall a play yesterday that it was like 3rd and 3 and he couldve ran for the first down but he threw an incomplete pass to wallace maybe?
    If we're talking about the same play then we had the ball down around Cinci's 5 or 6 and he could have EASILY gotten the first down when scrambling. He was right there in front of it out of the pocket but instead threw an incomplete pass. And then Suisham missed the FG on the next play.

He could have practically just dove over the first down mark, practically no running required. I think he doesn't want to re-aggravate the injuries and that's why he's not running it anymore.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    To be honest, when was the last time bigben lead us to one of his big comebacks? Been awhile! I think lasttime i can recall was the ravens playoff game two years ago.
    Giants game this season..........

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Mike Tomlin is who I blame. He didnot have this team ready to play week in and week out.
    I agree. This team is just not playing with any kind of inspiration or focus. Every single week the team seems content with just being competitive and keeping the score close for a chance in the end. They're not out there to make every play count, or to truly expose other teams' weaknesses.

The two exceptions to this were the two Baltimore games. You could just tell that they were very pumped for those games, especially the defense. Every hit was perfectly on mark. The coverage was probably the best all season, and I don't think I saw a single missed tackle. That makes me wonder just how good this season could have been if they were properly prepared and pumped every week. And I blame Tomlin for that.

v

Banned
    If we're talking about the same play then we had the ball down around Cinci's 5 or 6 and he could have EASILY gotten the first down when scrambling. He was right there in front of it out of the pocket but instead threw an incomplete pass. And then Suisham missed the FG on the next play.
    That simply isn't true.

Feel free to watch that play again.

Waterboy
    If a team like that gets blown out against a mediocere team like the Chargers, there is only one man who is to blame. And that is the head coach! After all that is what he gets payed for. Making sure the guys are ready to go out their and play. Tomlin failed miserably. There simply is no excuse for a game like the one against the Chargers. Had we won that, we would still be in the playoff race.

Thread Information