Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben's Postgame comments/demeanor

Bookmark and Share

Ben's Postgame comments/demeanor

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    No, the golf coach running the offense did.

We don't use Ben after Allen's pick.

We don't use Ben after the FG miss by Cincy.

But then with a half a minute left and 2 timeouts we are trying to throw then?

You clock and go to OT.
    I've been involved in too many pissing matches today but are you kidding me? Did Haley throw the pick 6 and the terrible one late in the game that ultimately lost the game for us? NO!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

No, the golf coach running the offense did.

We don't use Ben after Allen's pick.

We don't use Ben after the FG miss by Cincy.

But then with a half a minute left and 2 timeouts we are trying to throw then?

You clock and go to OT.
    We get it, you ****ing hate Haley. Holy ****. Well guees what. Haley didnt throw the ****ing ball genius.

He was hungry this season. Came in as light as he's been probably since 2004, even better than 2010.

Then they cut his balls off all year throwing this dink and dunk ****.

If Haley's here, Ben won't be.
    I agree here! Once teams started playing the dunk and dunk Haley had no answers and still doesn't! I could give two shits less if they fired him tomorrow at this point!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    We get it, you ****ing hate Haley. Holy ****. Well guees what. Haley didnt throw the ****ing ball genius.
    Haley also didn't throw the bomb to Brown at the end of the half. So he gets no credit for that also, right?

What was the % of first down run's today? 70%? With an OL that's featuring Beachum and DeCastro going up against one of the best front fours in football?

Haley's a joke. Be honest here, when was the last time he called a game that you were IMPRESSED by what you saw?

He's an unqualified clown who's only in football to begin with, because of who his Daddy was.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    ben has not been rightsince the injury. made some **** poor decisions today. had an easy first down, but instead threw an incomplete pass which lead to a missed fg.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Banned
    Bullshit. Teams have adjusted. We never did.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Actual talent on the OL (or @ RB) would make both Ben and Haley not look like scape goats...

8 games we could have won... 5 of which were with-in 3 pts. Contenders dont give those kind of games away.

There has been a shift in the AFC North and like it or not, its not going in our direction. We are just not that good anymore, we are just par for the course now. And this sucks to admit...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Our OL is on IR Ben doesnt even have the time to throw dink and dunk. his short passes hit the ground at the WR feet, he probably needs rotator cuff surgery since last year, but will not get one until August, when Harrison will have his brain scoped...

Slants and crosses vaporized after Ben broke... Either Ben cant throw them or Haley is an idiot..

Rotating RB's sucks.... Rotating the old vets would be better but thats another deal.

Injuries everywhere all year zero continuity... Any other team would have been 4-12

hopefully all the young guys play and lose sunday...
    We could be #12 maybe...

Draft Pick
    I'm pretty sure I told everyone last week that Ben seems fake after a loss while speaking to the media. I got destroyed on here for saying that. Now all these posts about Ben this Ben that. One thing is for sure some people just can't place any blame on him no matter what. Not saying the game was all his fault because I know he's our best player. He hasn't been playing like it lately. When you throw a pick 6 in a 13-10 game and throw an interception with 16 seconds left the blame should go on you. Not the coaches although attempting that fg was a horrible call. As I've said before players play. Say what you want about Haley but Ben hasn't bought into his system since day one because he is upset his buddy Arians is gone. Ill admit the past couple games the play calling hasn't been the best. I like Haley's style of offense it tries to keep Ben upright and not on the ground being a drama queen about an injury (also said that last week).

Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    Actual talent on the OL (or @ RB) would make both Ben and Haley not look like scape goats...

8 games we could have won... 5 of which were with-in 3 pts. Contenders dont give those kind of games away.

There has been a shift in the AFC North and like it or not, its not going in our direction. We are just not that good anymore, we are just par for the course now. And this sucks to admit...
    You nailed it! "We're just not good anymore" Tomlin's draft picks haven't amounted to **** and his clueless coaching style can't be covered up anymore! He's a fraud!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information