Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you want to see this final game against Cleveland?

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Nothing! Don't even show us a glimpse!!

So "status quo" as Tomlin would put it.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Well you people don't live here. Bad enough we have to hear what a debacle of a season we are having. But if we lose to the Clowns twice, thats an embarrassment. If you want the Steelers to lose, anytime you are not a true fan.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Impatient

Re: What do you want to see this final game against Cleveland?

I want to see the young guys too. So, starting dl should be heyward McClendon and Woods. Lb's should be Worilds, Sylvester and whoever else. CB's should be Brown and the backups S's Golden and Allen. The offense should sit Ben, Brown, Pouncey, Miller, and Starks if Adams is healthy. We have a lot of FA decisions this off season.

sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2

2nd String
    Basically you guys nailed it on the head ...young guys please ...

I'm really interested in Sylvester ... I've always liked him and thought he could take away the need for the other ILB ... guess either I was wrong or like usual the DL defense is to complicated for 2-3 year players to get some time to prove what they have???

I would even go as far as releasing somebody and signing the QB Johnson we had in the pre season and let him play the last game ... see what he has

Our feeling are still hurt because of this season, so there is a lot of emotion out here. . .Simple, last game of the year and potentially the last time we will see Hampton, Foote, Wallace/Sanders, Lewis, Mendenhall, Kiesel and Harrison in a Steelers uniform. This is Cleveland; let's just go out there and kick their Brown Stained a$$es all over Heinz field. End the season on a positive and hope that the GM and ownership make the necessary changes to make sure this underachieving season was simply a case of bad diarreah. Remember, if the Steelers go out and crap the sheets, this will stew in our bellies for upwards of 8 months. . .I'd rather end the season on a positive note.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteelers View Post
    Honestly? A loss so the Steelers can get a better draft position.

Yep..I want the draft position now. And the Browns are going to play us hard because they hate us anyway.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    Well you people don't live here. Bad enough we have to hear what a debacle of a season we are having. But if we lose to the Clowns twice, thats an embarrassment. If you want the Steelers to lose, anytime you are not a true fan.
    A debacle is how you make change come about. We are true fans. But we are long term thinkers. Not short term like you. Right now, behind those doors, there is a lot of finger pointing and head scratching in the Corporate headquarter of our Steelers. And it will resort to yelling and Rooney yelling for some accountability. That's what we want.

Tomlin, Lebeau and all the coaches are about to have some uncomfortable meetings in the next couple of weeks with management and that is precisely what we all want.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Well, seeing as how they will be without Trent Richardson and their starting QB will be Thaddeus Lewis, I say I'd like to see them not score lol. Don't recognize Thaddeus Lewis' name? Oh he was the coveted undrafted QB out of Duke in 2010 by the Rams. He's never played a regular season game and has spent his career on the Rams' and Browns' practice squad. I hope they don't rest any starters. I'd like to see what the defense can dial up against the likes of Thaddeus Lewis lol.

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    A lot of stains on the ground. Not ours.

And their fans.

Banned
    Why get a better draft pick? So we can pick a stud pass rusher and watch him sit for three years because LeBeau's defense is too hard?

Thread Information