Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Era in the AFC North

Bookmark and Share
    2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Our young guys were victims of injury (Decastro, Adams, Spence) and stupidity (Taa'mu) all season. The coaches cannot do anything about that.
    Talking about other years before this year ... They NEVER let rookies play ... how do you know what they have?? ... and it could of prolonged some of the older guys careers by having them spelled every once in a while ...not saying they should start all the time or something but young guys should get like 15-20 snaps a game to keep guys fresh and give them game experience ... at least I believe so

Quote Originally Posted by terrible.towel43 View Post
    I dont agree with enough talent, I would take our roster over the ravens roster. Execution and preparation are the problems. Things like mental mistakes led to us beating ourselves far too often
    Ding, Ding, Ding and we have a winner!!!! Go back and make a highlight real of the penalties, turnovers, bone head plays and coaching let downs and while I agree with your facts this is my take on the season: coaching needs to get in these players asses for such putrid play and coaches as well from the brass upstairs, rookies need more playing time, we need more leaders and most of all find that fire and the heart to step up and win games! IMO Timmons and Heath have the fire and heart, and lead by example, but maybe this team needs that emotional leader maybe like a ray lewis(how it pains me to say that)

Steelers have the youngest offense in football, and the defense is getting younger.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    New Era in the AFC North
    Lighten up Francis. 1 year does not make an era. The Steelers had a down year. They also had a crap ton of injuries. It's far too early to demote the Steelers to perennial 3rd place finishers.

Oh, and Baltimore is pretty old too (Lewis is 37, Reed is 34, Suggs is 30.)

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    We missed the playoffs in 2009, but returned to the Super Bowl the next season. I don't think this ship can't be rectified. I do think it started sinking last season. But we were 12-4 so if it aint broke, dont fix it. A season like this year will warrant changes. Time for some of these guys to hang it up and get some young blood in there.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by terrible.towel43 View Post
    I dont agree with enough talent, I would take our roster over the ravens roster. Execution and preparation are the problems. Things like mental mistakes led to us beating ourselves far too often
    Ravens have a better coach then us too. That's a fact. Harbaugh prepares that team. I don't see that much attention to detail from Tomlin.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    I don't see either the Ravens or the Bengals going far in the playoffs. The Bengals most likely will wind up in New England. Ravens probably play indy, they could get past them..maybe. but i doubt any further than that.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

New Era in the AFC North

Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    I don't see either the Ravens or the Bengals going far in the playoffs. The Bengals most likely will wind up in New England. Ravens probably play indy, they could get past them..maybe. but i doubt any further than that.
    Looking like the colts may be going to Baltimore for the first game.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Looking like the colts may be going to Baltimore for the first game.
    Yep. And the way the ravens have been playing wouldn't surprise me at all if colts beat them.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

New Era in the AFC North

Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    Yep. And the way the ravens have been playing wouldn't surprise me at all if colts beat them.
    Colts run D sucks. Rice will have a field day!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information