Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Now that the season is over, everyone's thoughts on the Todd Haley experiment?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastajacob View Post
    LOL, everyone that called for Arians's head got what they wished for...a totally anemic OC play calling and Arians and the Colts are now in the Post sesaon. I am for one, however, happy that we are out so that we can rebuild our team..
    Most of the people dissing on haley are illiterate riverats who are always grumpy and won't be pleased with anything and in turn -- can't please their partners.

There will always be moaning in the 'burgh.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    OK, who are you and what did you do with Flame?

All seriousness aside. Well said, I completely agree.
    My thoughts exactly lol

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    OK, who are you and what did you do with Flame?

All seriousness aside. Well said, I completely agree.
    Seasons over, my trolling has ended for the part, I was never satisfied with the components of the team, now another wishful thinking in the off-season could help turn my thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

The execution of this offense was flat out balls starting with the Monday night KC game and onward. Ben was not the same after coming back from that game, our running game disappeared and our money crew became broke. Only so much an OC can do when you can't run or catch the ball and on top of that our qb,rb's and wr's are constantly turning the ball over.

All and all I'm a Haley fan, the problem with this season was we began with a high powered offense (Ben was putting up MVP numbers) complemented by a ****** defense. By the time our d got its **** together our O just flopped

I only got to watch the last few minutes of the first half, I then watched the second half. The ONLY deep ball I saw was a TD to AB. Ummm I would try that some more. Our coaches are dumbasses.

And btw mods, you need to reset Flames Password - his account has obviously been hacked.
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

I want to see another 2 seasons from Haley, he needs to stretch the field more often though. Tomlin/Haley need to pick a starting running back also to carry the load instead of this musical chair bullshit.

Now that the season is over, everyone's thoughts on the Todd Haley experiment?

Haley fizzled... He has no right coming back!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    I want to see another 2 seasons from Haley, he needs to stretch the field more often though. Tomlin/Haley need to pick a starting running back also to carry the load instead of this musical chair bullshit.
    I agree, however I do think their was a correlation between Mike Adams getting injured and the disappearance of our run game, for a while it didn't seem to matter who was running the ball we were gonna get 150 yards rushigs

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmith91 View Post
    I agree, however I do think their was a correlation between Mike Adams getting injured and the disappearance of our run game, for a while it didn't seem to matter who was running the ball we were gonna get 150 yards rushigs
    I think Adams was a monster in the run game. Beachum is OK, not anything special yet, DD was getting lite up today. I wish they would have put LEGS in for center and put Pouncey in for the pathetic Foster. Foster is not a guard at all, he is ****ing worthless.

All venting aside. I want to see the line healthy next season. Id like to see Ben take more command on the field, yes I know Haley is here. But Ben needs to step up as the leader on this team. Mendenhall still showed today why he should be resigned(even though I think he looks elsewhere) Dwyer/Redman can not make the edges like Mendy can.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    Most of the people dissing on haley are illiterate riverats who are always grumpy and won't be pleased with anything and in turn -- can't please their partners.

There will always be moaning in the 'burgh.
    Um, my post was rushed, thank you very much and I'm not an illiterate river rat; far from it, chief. Haley sucks..period. What did he do with KC? Yeah, he was a good OC with Arizona, but his play calling this year has been predictable. My concern right now is the receiving corps we have assembled and their inability to get open at crucial times and their lack of focus when it comes to making a catch...

Thread Information