Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Take a seat, Ben

Bookmark and Share

Take a seat, Ben

They had no real play-calling today and or QB play! Ben was an absolute turd today!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Love the overreactions. Yes, let's trade the entire team away. He made a bad play last week and he made a bad play this week. Ben is human. He's won us more games by himself than I can count. Ben was handcuffed by the playcalling again. The first half of the season I didn't have much of a problem with Haley's playcalling. The secon half of the season he's been awful. Ever since Ben came back its like Haley is still game-planning thinking Charlie Batch/Leftwich was starting. There's a reason we are the top scoring team in the NFL with 2 min or less before halftime.... Because Ben is let loose and is able to play his game and call his plays in the no huddle. He may have thrown inopportune INTs to seal the last couple games, but Ben Roethlsiberger is not solely to blame.

My Mood
    Woot
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    I disagree. Do you see what you are doing? Blaming the loss on one player. ONE PLAYER. Yes, get rid of Ben, we would have won by 21 points. This team has all kinds of problems.
    I'm sure the do have problems but we all know what two guys get all the blame and I'm putting it all on Ben's shoulders.

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    The thing that separates Ben from the super high end QB's is that he doesn't throw timing passes enough. Meaning, he doesn't throw passes with the anticipation of the WR making the break. But Ben is still a top tier QB.
    Not really. This team's scoring mediocrity during #7's reign prevents him from being top tier. Yeah, he's had some great moments, but the way he ended this year is truly disheartening.
    STEELSPIKES

Take a seat, Ben

F u T you think it's wrong for diehard fans to be pissed their team **** the bed?? You're pretty much a **** aren't you??
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Woot
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    And I bet he completed 75 percent of the "timing passes" he threw today. Timing passes are not a staple of the Haley offense.
    Since you seems to know can you please enlighten the board on exactly what Haley's offensive staple is? Please enlighten the board.

EDIT: I sure hell have no clue

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Its the nature of the position....The QB always gets to much blame when the team loses and always to much credit when the teams wins..........Something wasn't right with Ben since coming back from injury......But the OL was no help today and I don't know how people can't see that......I'm not going to crucify DeCastro either for having a rough game since it was only his 2nd start......But this what happens when the OC does call things so close to the vest...You let a team hang around and then mistakes come back to bite you in the *** quick......

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Love the overreactions. Yes, let's trade the entire team away. He made a bad play last week and he made a bad play this week. Ben is human. He's won us more games by himself than I can count. Ben was handcuffed by the playcalling again. The first half of the season I didn't have much of a problem with Haley's playcalling. The secon half of the season he's been awful. Ever since Ben came back its like Haley is still game-planning thinking Charlie Batch/Leftwich was starting. There's a reason we are the top scoring team in the NFL with 2 min or less before halftime.... Because Ben is let loose and is able to play his game and call his plays in the no huddle. He may have thrown I opportune INTs to seal the last couple games, but Ben Roethlsiberger is not solely to blame.
    I am in no way saying that he should be gone at all. We've just seen much better seasons from him even being handcuffed with Arians terrible playcalling.

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    F u T you think it's wrong for diehard fans to be pissed their team **** the bed?? You're pretty much a **** aren't you??
    Lol yes I'm the **** because fans overreact sayin let's trade Ben. Of course people can be pissed. I'm pissed. But making ridiculous comments like that are going to get called out. I have no problem with people calling Ben out, it's warranted. But trading him? Come the f*ck on. Absolutely idiotic.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    I am in no way saying that he should be gone at all. We've just seen much better seasons from him even being handcuffed with Arians terrible playcalling.
    Maybe BA wasn't such the problem after all.........Haley's play calling isn't any better really and Haley calls a game to scared......But Ben wasn't right today but still I'm not going to sell him down the river......The OL probably played their worst game of the season today.....

Thread Information