Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Take a seat, Ben

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    The OL didn't cause Ben to throw that interception in Dallas in OT or the one last Sunday that cost us the game. Blame his injury, blame poor mechanics, lack of concentration, or just choking in the heat of the moment. All I know is we haven't seen the 4th quarter Ben at all this season even before the injury. Since then it's been a total downward spiral.

What's the real reason? Haley? Just having an off year? Tomlin? I honestly don't know for sure what Ben's deal has been in critical situations but it seems to me he lost that cool in the pocket presence and ability to scramble and put the ball on the money. He's had happy feet since he came back and that leads to disaster. Maybe that injury screwed him up more than he's let on.
    I'm not saying the OL is to blame for Ben throwing an INT but the offensive line was terrible all game vs the Bengals...A blind man could see there were terrible......Plus a QB that keeps getting hit at the rate Roethlisberger does will eventually effect him in a negative way........I said Ben was terrible yesterday but saying he was the sole reason this team lost or missed the play-offs is flat wrong and really throwing Ben under the bus for it is also wrong......Blame for this debacle of a season falls on Art II, Tomlin, Haley, Ben, The YMC, horrid special teams play, LaMarr Woodley..........I could go on but why....lol

Starter
    Because people resent Ben because of rumors. In their eyes Ben is the guy who raped two women.

Just like Kordell was the guy in Schenley Park.

When Art gives them what they want and they trade Ben? Don't whine when he wins a ring somewhere else.

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    I really think there is more going on with Haley/Ben than what we and the media think.
    Watch the body language on the sidelines between Ben and Haley. Ben ignores Haley when he talks like most of us ignore our wife when she's bitching at us.

Rookie Free Agent
    My Mood
    Grumpy

My Social Networks

Follow City of Champyinz On Twitter Add City of Champyinz on Facebook Add City of Champyinz on Google+

Re: Take a seat, Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Watch the body language on the sidelines between Ben and Haley. Ben ignores Haley when he talks like most of us ignore our wife when she's bitching at us.
    +1 lol

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    Excuses are tools of the incompetent

What is this supposed to mean? Ben is a great Steeler but he has to adapt to Haley. Well, they hired the guy, so they must know he is a good fit...Not sure why everyone is making a big deal about Ben- Haley relationship.

If we had a decent OL, then things would've turned out to be different!
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Starter
    They rarely talk standing on the sideline. They do most of their talking back behind the bench when they look at the pictures from up top.

One thing you DO notice at games is TOMLIN rarely speaks to Haley, barely even notices him.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Been absolutely terrible since he came back from injury. That's 2 out of his 3 games back that he absolutely lost the game for us. I'm sick of his drama king "pity me because I'm hurt" attitude. Absolutely no excuse for the way he played today. Just terrible.
    THANK U...this needed to be said and i approve this message lol really though he needs to GTFU and be a professional, hopefully with the big boss back he will get this ship righted...

Starter
    Ben has never asked for pity. If anything he never uses injuries as an excuse.

There's nothing to right, Ben won't be here in 2013, the haters have won. Ben will be with Arians in 2013.

Take a seat, Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Ben has never asked for pity. If anything he never uses injuries as an excuse.

There's nothing to right, Ben won't be here in 2013, the haters have won. Ben will be with Arians in 2013.
    Yea because the colts need a QB! Lol wtf are you thinking?

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Yea because the colts need a QB! Lol wtf are you thinking?
    LOL true.

Thread Information